I HATE PayPal...

I can never just enter my Card and the other Data and it go through...

EVER...

It's always something.

Trying to Contribute to this Site...

Is there another Option?

:)

peace...

If you set it up to sink with your card and bank, all you have to do is key in your email addy.

I've used PayPal pretty often on eBay and other stores. I used it on this board. Never had any kind of problem with PayPal at all except explaining to the wife why my PayPal purchases were so necessary...

I have heard nightmare stories with Paypal but they have done all right the few times I've used it. Google has a pay service or well did last year you can check with them.

I Figured it out... It was a Credit Card Issue...

There was an Issue with the Card, they Re-Issued a new one, and I forgot about that regarding my Pay Pal...

They are in the Clear.

Fuckers.

peace...

There was an Issue with the Card, they Re-Issued a new one, and I forgot about that regarding my Pay Pal...

They are in the Clear.

Fuckers.

peace...

Maybe when they finally ban abortion they'll also ban potty mouths too and wash your fucking mouth out with soap. :lol:

They are in the Clear.

Fuckers.

peace...

Oh yeah, your expiration date changes. That happened to me with another automatic payment.. How embarrassing. :lol:

i think the board only take paypal....yea the changing expiration date got me too ....suddenly i had message on my computer that i had not paid for the internet...i am like you stupid fucks its auto pay.....oopsie

They are in the Clear.

Fuckers.

peace...

Oh yeah, your expiration date changes. That happened to me with another automatic payment.. How embarrassing. :lol:

Actually it was that Massive Security Issue that Effected Millions of Cards...

They Reissued me another with a New Number... Fucked up all Kinds of things.

Anyway...

peace...

They are in the Clear.

Fuckers.

peace...

Maybe when they finally ban abortion they'll also ban potty mouths too and wash your fucking mouth out with soap. :lol:

Bobo trying to be funny and sarcastic all at once? Say it ain't so...

They are in the Clear.

Fuckers.

peace...

Hypocrite that he is...his mouth will need a Lava bar first off when it comes right down to it.

Hypocrite that he is...his mouth will need a Lava bar first off when it comes right down to it.

Hypocrite?... Explain your Reasoning.

Of course, I have to Assume you are Directing that at me, since the Soap/Potty Mouth thing is about me.

peace...

Forum List

Back