I hate Oregon

You know this how?

I've lived in many places in this country, including Oregon and Mississippi.

Mississippi's retardation comes from ignorance. A lack of education.

Oregon's retardation comes from I don't know what. Too many SSRI's, maybe. These are people who don't think half a second ahead. One in ten are in some weird self-absorbed otherworld. One of the results of this is that Oregon's highways are among the most frustrating to travel on in the entire country.

If any of you from the East Coast ever want to amuse yourselves, stand by a highway on-ramp in Oregon and watch an Oregonian try to merge into traffic.

Last edited:
Oregons all do weed, I swear...they are hippies.

One of my best and long time friends was born and raised and moved back to Oregon. He's the biggest wingnut that I still call a great friend. He bitches about the California yuppies moving north and demanding things like good schools.

I know, lots and lots of liberal wing nuts in Oregon. Look who they vote for.

One of my best and long time friends was born and raised and moved back to Oregon. He's the biggest wingnut that I still call a great friend. He bitches about the California yuppies moving north and demanding things like good schools.

An excellent summary. If Californians look down on you, you know you are pretty fucked up.

An excellent summary. If Californians look down on you, you know you are pretty fucked up.

I'll take Oregon over California or Mississippi.

I think g5000 is the homeless guy that panhandles off the 1-84 E exit...

I hate their uniforms; their mascot, their field, their helmets, their coach and their weather. Hate it.

Right now, my Wildcats are being dismantled by the Ducks.

However it was interesting that on this ESPN National Broadcast, there was yet another Obama Commercial: This was not it...but it makes Obama's case very effectively.

Go - YouTube

Same Themes....except in the commercial I saw, they talked about Romney's plans and featured the private jet visual of course. Strange I can't find it.

Stranger still that Romney with his perceived advantage in funding isn't buying time on national telecasts.
I hate obama I hate liberals I hate anyone who supports obama.
May they rot in hell.

Also, for those of you inhabiting the greater Portland metro area. . .

My boy's hosting a good show tonight at Plan B. Funeral for a Friend. Bunch of local comedians are gonna roast a "dead" girl. For those of you that don't mind the sorta freaks that normally show up at Plan B and enjoy comedy and even some drinking on a week night, come on down.

I think g5000 is the homeless guy that panhandles off the 1-84 E exit...

Yeah, I'm out here with a dog begging for money to buy some meth like a real home-bred Oregonian.

They aren't bred here. They travel here from California.

You got that right, Californian's moved up to Washington and Oregon in the 70's and into the 90's. They had a sign near the Oregon border that said "Don't Californicate Oregon."

I hate their uniforms; their mascot, their field, their helmets, their coach and their weather. Hate it.

However it was interesting that on this ESPN National Broadcast, there was yet another Obama Commercial: This was not it...but it makes Obama's case very effectively.

Go - YouTube

Same Themes....except in the commercial I saw, they talked about Romney's plans and featured the private jet visual of course. Strange I can't find it.

Stranger still that Romney with his perceived advantage in funding isn't buying time on national telecasts.

Interesting to show an Obama commercial
? More interesting still is that Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, is the head coach of the Oregon State men's basketball team. Now what a coincidence....:eusa_whistle:

I got a kick when a few years ago - Seattle University - just returning to Div 1 - beat Oregon St 100 to 48 at their place. Robinson was the coach of the Beavers.

Go - YouTube

Interesting to show an Obama commercial
? More interesting still is that Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, is the head coach of the Oregon State men's basketball team. Now what a coincidence....:eusa_whistle:

I got a kick when a few years ago - Seattle University - just returning to Div 1 - beat Oregon St 100 to 48 at their place. Robinson was the coach of the Beavers.

OSU has gone down hill in basketball since the Ralph Miller days.

Forum List

Back