I hate Oregon

Correct me if I am in error, but isn't this state run by the city Eugene and Portland? I think their motto is keep Portland Weird? Drove through it not long ago and noticed a lot of hippie dips and wannabees hanging out. Great place to visit but living there would be another story.

Yes, liberalism is a terrible disease those of us who populate the rest of the state have to deal with, this is true.

The west side of the state, which has all the population and the two cities, is liberal.

The East side is not.

If you go west you have to deal with liberal people.

If you go east you just have to deal with liberal laws imposed on a pissed off populace.

West side = greenery, lots of cool hiking, the ocean...

West side we have cattle industry, farming, rugged terrain.

Liberals in that environment are a lot less strident than liberals surrounded by pavement and other liberals.

Stranger still that Romney with his perceived advantage in funding isn't buying time on national telecasts.

What a delicious irony it is to see Mr 1% is outta money while Obama, who got a hell of a lot of small donations, still has money to buy time.

I have very good friends in Portland but I like the sunshine where I live. And, our trees are all the right height.

Correct me if I am in error, but isn't this state run by the city Eugene and Portland? I think their motto is keep Portland Weird? Drove through it not long ago and noticed a lot of hippie dips and wannabees hanging out. Great place to visit but living there would be another story.

You're in error and been corrected.

I hate their uniforms; their mascot, their field, their helmets, their coach and their weather. Hate it.

Right now, my Wildcats are being dismantled by the Ducks.

However it was interesting that on this ESPN National Broadcast, there was yet another Obama Commercial: This was not it...but it makes Obama's case very effectively.

Go - YouTube

Same Themes....except in the commercial I saw, they talked about Romney's plans and featured the private jet visual of course. Strange I can't find it.

Stranger still that Romney with his perceived advantage in funding isn't buying time on national telecasts.

Interesting to show an Obama commercial
? More interesting still is that Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, is the head coach of the Oregon State men's basketball team. Now what a coincidence....:eusa_whistle:

I did not know that. I hope they have better uniforms than the Football team. Freaking Rockettes.

Oregon State is not the same as Oregon, just as Arizona St is not the same as Arizona.

They're only hippies on the West side of the state.

On the east side, hippies can't handle the extreme weather, the low number of shelters, and the looooonnnnngggg uninhabited stretches between food pantries.

Interesting to show an Obama commercial
? More interesting still is that Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, is the head coach of the Oregon State men's basketball team. Now what a coincidence....:eusa_whistle:

I did not know that. I hope they have better uniforms than the Football team. Freaking Rockettes.

Oregon State is not the same as Oregon, just as Arizona St is not the same as Arizona.

I mis-read it. My bad. Thats true; the Wildcats are a lot better than the Sun Damsels.

Last edited:

On the east side, hippies can't handle the extreme weather, the low number of shelters, and the looooonnnnngggg uninhabited stretches between food pantries.

Yeah they only have to get by with pristine coastline, modern cities, and fantastic views.

I hate their uniforms; their mascot, their field, their helmets, their coach and their weather. Hate it.

However it was interesting that on this ESPN National Broadcast, there was yet another Obama Commercial: This was not it...but it makes Obama's case very effectively.

Same Themes....except in the commercial I saw, they talked about Romney's plans and featured the private jet visual of course. Strange I can't find it.

If you gave America an IQ test, Oregon would score an 80. We're talking mindless cattle here.

As for the "private jet visual", we have always known Obama was a class warrior.

Yeah they only have to get by with pristine coastline, modern cities, and fantastic views.

Exactly. A much more comfortable place for moochers to infest.

If you gave America an IQ test, Oregon would score an 80. We're talking mindless cattle here.

As for the "private jet visual", we have always known Obama was a class warrior.

Well, he talked about getting the rich to pay a little more while picturing a G5 I think it was. But you gotta admit that it's classic party politics. Romney is attacking teachers unions by name; not a coincidence they've been in the paper lately.

Oregons all do weed, I swear...they are hippies.

One of my best and long time friends was born and raised and moved back to Oregon. He's the biggest wingnut that I still call a great friend. He bitches about the California yuppies moving north and demanding things like good schools.

I'm thinking Mississippi. Is it possible to have a negative IQ?

Well, he talked about getting the rich to pay a little more while picturing a G5 I think it was. But you gotta admit that it's classic party politics. Romney is attacking teachers unions by name; not a coincidence they've been in the paper lately.

47 percent of Americans are using the same roads and bridges as the rich people, yet they get a free ride. And they want the people who are already paying taxes to pay MORE while they continue their free ride?

Hmmm...

I'm thinking Mississippi. Is it possible to have a negative IQ?

Mississippi is retarded in an entirely different way from Oregon, although they both have strong hillbilly influences.

Forum List

Back