I HATE ObamaCare But...

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Obamacare used Romneycare as the basis for its creation, and Romneycare was actually taken from the Heritage Foundation (conservative think tank) as an alternative to Hillarycare back in the 1990’s. So Republicans are against an idea created by conservatives and originally used by the guy they are supporting for the Presidency this fall.
That's kinda funny.

Well romneycare was meant for a state. It didn't increase taxes. Didn't touch medicade or medicare. It was done after a balanced budget. It was popular in the state. It was passed with bipartisan support (although some parts vetoed by Romney and overridden by the legislature). But yeah other than all of that it's exactly the same thing. I guess looking at specifics and the idea that there are differences instead of mindlessly believing what you are spoon fed and failing to analyze two different situations is cool too.

Well romneycare was meant for a state. It didn't increase taxes. Didn't touch medicade or medicare. It was done after a balanced budget. It was popular in the state. It was passed with bipartisan support (although some parts vetoed by Romney and overridden by the legislature). But yeah other than all of that it's exactly the same thing. I guess looking at specifics and the idea that there are differences instead of mindlessly believing what you are spoon fed and failing to analyze two different situations is cool too.

Yeah ignoring the fact that Romney supported the individual mandate for the FEDERAL plan and applauded the administration for putting it in there is waaaay cool ....

It's easier just to rejurgitate the spin you've been taught, huh?

Last edited:

Um dude. Loosen up a little. Eat some fiber or something. Did you notice the "I Hate ObamaCare" part? Yeah that.
Now if I were a spoon-fed drone like you claim, I would defend against the OP because heaven forbid anyone disagree with The Party. The Party must always be right!
Oh wait. Someone already did that here, didn't they? ;)

Forum List

Back