I Hate My F***ing Job And The People I Work With Are A**holes!!!!!!

Well I have had a few of those types of jobs over time. I guess I get tired of the busy body in my damn business. And even when you work for yourself you have to deal with certain souls whom are comeplete :asshole: 's
May you have a nice day.

Just thought I'd let you all know.....

I feel your pain. I was in the same situation a year ago. I worked with people who made my life hell every day, and when I got pregnant, it got worse. They weren't doing anything illegal, but what they did do was make me miserable. I heard 3 people in my dept say that they thought I was faking the severe morning sickness I had just so I could skip work. Even though I was actually in the hospital for it for a night, IV and all.

I would quit and find another job (or the other way around). Trust me, the stress isn't worth it.

Just thought I'd let you all know.....
Sorry to hear that things aren't going well, Karl. Is there a chance things will get better, or is this the everyday, run-of-the-mill, sort of thing?
If you have any kind of tenure, it's not so easy to find another job.

I think every job has it's good & bad. I know dealing with irrational brides (& family) are one for me, but I r-e-a-l-l-y love what I do, and that is something I haven't always been able to say.

Forum List

Back