I hate ****** Muslims

i can give you over 2800 hundred reasons why i hate muslims, all dating back to one day. that is all. and yes, i live in ny state, and work in parsippany nj, i love where i live and i love the people around me, and wouldnt trade my location for anywhere in the world

Originally posted by timmy
i can give you over 2800 hundred reasons why i hate muslims, all dating back to one day. that is all. and yes, i live in ny state, and work in parsippany nj, i love where i live and i love the people around me, and wouldnt trade my location for anywhere in the world

You better get started with your 2800 hundred reasons now because I only need one reason to tell you, good sir, why you're quite wrong:

You can't judge the part by the whole, nor the whole by the part.

seeing as 15 of the people who crashed planes into the twin towers (making them collapse) were saudi arabian, do you hate saudi arabia as well? The biggest supplier of oil to your country? The royals get on so well with George and his daddy as well. If not, then why the double standard?

Originally posted by MASTER G
seeing as 15 of the people who crashed planes into the twin towers (making them collapse) were saudi arabian, do you hate saudi arabia as well? The biggest supplier of oil to your country? The royals get on so well with George and his daddy as well. If not, then why the double standard?

I wonder who the biggest supplier of oil is to the UK? I don't know where to find such info, but I would imagine that Saudi Arabia is towards the top of your list as well, Master G.
(Of course, now that you are banned, someone else will have to answer in your behalf.)

Timmy,

Believe me I am noooooo bleeding heart, in fact I have been accused of warmongering. I lost many friends that day, and am still looking for revenge, being quite honest. I just do not see how it serves our purpose to hate an entire group of people, most of whom are innocent peaceful people. My knee jerk reaction was to hate them all too, but I made it my business to talk to many Muslims over here and I was surprised to find many had the same reaction as I did. Just a thought !!:)

heres my list of over 200 reasons

http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/victims_list.htm

Please, don't belittle the deaths of the victims of 9/11 with your absolutely blind hatred towards muslims. The terrorists who commited these heinous acts are as much devout Muslims as Timmothy McVeigh is Christian. I do not get why you cannot fathom the concept that individuals within an entire population do not share the necessarily by any means share the same beliefs as one radical segment within it.

Do I say that all Americans are ignorant of the world because I happen to have met a few people down in, say, Kansas who've don't know where Canada is and think we're all French. Of course not. Many american members of of this board are exceedingly well educated.

What are you doing is called a logically fallicy. Judging the part by the whole is something we call inductive fallicy, more specifically categorized as a Hasty Generalization. It means that your line of reasoning is in fact flat out wrong because the size of your sample (ie few dozen terrorists of 9/11) is too small to support your conclusion (Over 1 billion muslims are bad).

Do as eric did. Talk to them. They're a great people if you get to know them.

muslims believe that sacrifice for their beliefs, even death and murder, will reward them in heaven. for that, i will not associate with them. i do however , agree with fighting for freedom, and free will. however, we dont fight and sacrifice our lives, for something that is a myth, we fight for freedom and we fight for justice and liberty...all of which is real, and attainable. not the hopes of having virgins in heaven .

i hate canadians too, if you must know. and you know why?

no other reason then 1.

celine dion.

:rolleyes: timmy, you're missing I.B.'s point.

Celine Dion banshee of the titanic=1 of Millions of Canadians.

John Stewart and the Kids in The Hall couldn't carry a tune, but they still rock right?

muslims believe that sacrifice for their beliefs, even death and murder, will reward them in heaven. for that, i will not associate with them. i do however , agree with fighting for freedom, and free will. however, we dont fight and sacrifice our lives, for something that is a myth, we fight for freedom and we fight for justice and liberty...all of which is real, and attainable. not the hopes of having virgins in heaven .

i hate canadians too, if you must know. and you know why?

no other reason then 1.

celine dion.

Here we go again. Saying that murder is apart of islam has one major flaw that I can see. If this is indeed the true representation of islam, one that all muslims hold dear your argument has one major flaw in it. If supreme paradise can be sought by martrydom, why wouldn't all the 1 billion muslims out there just ravage the world in one giant suicide attack? Are they just pining way to make enough money to buy all the explosives. Please. The only logical explanation is that not all muslims hold this point of view and I know this to be true because my friend Raj is one of them. Radicalism can and does exist in any and perhaps, most major relgions from Islam to Christianity to even Buddhism, but do we judge these religions on those sects. Of course not.. that would be silly.

I will take that quote about hating Canadians as a joke as I too dislike Celine Dion's music, but be warned. You don't want to open that can of worms.

Originally posted by nbdysfu

John Stewart and the Kids in The Hall couldn't carry a tune, but they still rock right? [/B]

Just a quick note! The Kids are awesome!

Sometimes I stay up late to watch them at 2am on the comedy channel. They're still funny. :D

Since I'm over 70% deaf, Celine or any groups hold very little import with me. I do think though that one must be careful in saying that all of a group or peoples' or religion should be wiped out.

I've made no bones about the fact that I think that Islam at its core is dangerous. I think those that mean us harm are the adherents of the strict observationists of the teachings. Yet, like most religions, there is the great 'unwashed' that claim ownership, but don't adhere to all of the 'real' teachings, for instance, jihad. We do not want to do these people in.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Since I'm over 70% deaf, Celine or any groups hold very little import with me. I do think though that one must be careful in saying that all of a group or peoples' or religion should be wiped out.

I've made no bones about the fact that I think that Islam at its core is dangerous. I think those that mean us harm are the adherents of the strict observationists of the teachings. Yet, like most religions, there is the great 'unwashed' that claim ownership, but don't adhere to all of the 'real' teachings, for instance, jihad. We do not want to do these people in.

Islam is not like anyother religion. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism and others ALL have been interpretted at many point in history to promote violence and oppression. I do not believe that any one religions stands out as the most violent or most oppressive. The reason I would suggest that Islam has bestowed a reputation as a violent religion is because modern islam has not gone through a renaissance that other religions have enjoyed.

Maybe this would be a better angle to debate it. Think about it. Christianity went through great internal and dogmatic reforms after the brutal middle ages with the reformation which even influenced catholic reforms. Judaism has found a large following in reformed Judaism. Hinduism has no slowly begun to throw away the caste system. Even Buddhism has stopped its clanatic attacks on rival temples (it is true if you find that hard to believe that Buddhist were once a warring people).

Islam on the other hand, I believe, has reformed little from its inception. Sure places like Turkey and Brunei have made great strides in modernizing islam into a western setting, but those are nationalistic trends rather than dogmatic trends. Therefore, while I believe there is little difference in the core dogma of the major relgions in terms of tolerance, I do believe the theocratic evolution of the religions have been uneven and perhaps that is what we are experiencing today. Of course I could be wrong and certainly stand to be corrected.

Isaac I hear you. You may be right or wrong, at this point in time though it seems rather beside the point. If you are correct, they haven't gone through a 'reformation' and mean to do us harm. One could certainly argue that they are the most married to their religion, which at its orthodox core, is very troubling to all non-believers.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Islam is not like anyother religion. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism and others ALL have been interpretted at many point in history to promote violence and oppression. I do not believe that any one religions stands out as the most violent or most oppressive. The reason I would suggest that Islam has bestowed a reputation as a violent religion is because modern islam has not gone through a renaissance that other religions have enjoyed.

Maybe this would be a better angle to debate it. Think about it. Christianity went through great internal and dogmatic reforms after the brutal middle ages with the reformation which even influenced catholic reforms. Judaism has found a large following in reformed Judaism. Hinduism has no slowly begun to throw away the caste system. Even Buddhism has stopped its clanatic attacks on rival temples (it is true if you find that hard to believe that Buddhist were once a warring people).

Islam on the other hand, I believe, has reformed little from its inception. Sure places like Turkey and Brunei have made great strides in modernizing islam into a western setting, but those are nationalistic trends rather than dogmatic trends. Therefore, while I believe there is little difference in the core dogma of the major relgions in terms of tolerance, I do believe the theocratic evolution of the religions have been uneven and perhaps that is what we are experiencing today. Of course I could be wrong and certainly stand to be corrected.
You read my mind :D I was going to say that while we have such figures in our religious history as Luther or Calvin or Aquinas or the Jesuits, there seems to be a difference where those people made their fame by pointing out the human faults of the religious leadership, but even then we know their flaws. I'm no Islamic scholar but there doesn't seem to be any further accumulation of dogma beyond divine providence.

Originally posted by Kathianne
One could certainly argue that they are the most married to their religion, which at its orthodox core, is very troubling to all non-believers.

I do not believe I can agree with that argument. I certainly would not say that a orthodox muslim is any more married to their religion than say a bible thumping christian or an ultra-orthodox jew. In theory, or so I have been explained by my muslim friend Raj, is that muslims are supposed to have very high tolerances to other religions and are not supposed to subject non-muslims to Sharia law. This is obviously not the case in many hardcore Shite areas of the middle-east, but you look at the Suffi muslims of central and centre-south africa and the majority of Sunni muslims you will fine their tolerance for others and hospitality is almost unequalled. My father lived in Nigeria for 3 years will a Suffi family and they even celebrated Christmas and Easter with him. The whole village even sang Christmas carols!

The proof is in the individuals. It's also a proof that cannot be found through the media... However, like always, individual experiences may indeed vary as may be your case.

The proof is in the individuals. It's also a proof that cannot be found through the media... However, like always, individual experiences may indeed vary as may be your case.
By Isaac

I agree with the above. While it certainly isn't fair to say 'all Muslims', which I wasn't, it's no more logical to extrapolate from your 'friend Raj' onto the greater whole.

Certainly there are going to be good individuals. I have no doubt about that and am sure your friend is one of them. As you have been hypothesizing perhaps after some kind of reformation type process, Islam may be in the future, some benevolent type of religion, it just isn't for the most part now. Doesn't mean that some very nice people aren't practicing a version of it, but something is wrong when so many are screaming for the end of 'infidels' and the perfectly nice Muslims, are not raising their voices in protest.

your tv has planted the mk ultra seed in your mind with grand results. you have been brought to the light. timmy, I suggest you study the history involved here.....all the way back to the relationship between the knights templar and the 'arab' assassins......so much knowledge for all of us to seek

Forum List

Back