I hate Muslims but that doesn't make me a racist

Im a Nun

Rookie
Jan 31, 2011
Muslims do things that make people hate them. They hijack planes, they suicide bomb Israeli night clubs, buses and crowded cafe's. They kidnap Christians and cut their heads off. They beat and even kill their wives just for disagreeing with them. They're dirty and they smell like ass.

There is nothing good about a Muslim.

Yep. I woke up this morning, and thought to myself "Muslim people aint worth a shit". And it's true. Their kind bring only badness to the world. Look anywhere where Muslims congregate. Bad smell. Bombs. Fanatical beheadings. Oppression to women. Killing gay people.

Presetnly, Islam is the most evil religion on the planet, however, the Catholic church hasn't been far behind. The Catholic church was evil, murdering and torturing people in the dark and middle ages. It took governments to wisen up enough to separate the church from the government decisions to keep it in check. Religion is the bane of humanity and has prevented mankind from advancing much further than he is at this stage.

Muslims do things that make people hate them. They hijack planes, they suicide bomb Israeli night clubs, buses and crowded cafe's. They kidnap Christians and cut their heads off. They beat and even kill their wives just for disagreeing with them. They're dirty and they smell like ass.

There is nothing good about a Muslim.

Is it true that they call you Nuns because you don't get none?:eek:

Forum List

Back