I hate "I told you so" braggarts...

Dems could well lose 100 House seats in Nov.

Of course, it's possible that Obama has bin Laden, or his clone hidden in the WH bunker and will announce his "capture (pretty hard to capture a guy whose been dead for 7 years) as an October surprise to save Nancy.

If Nancy loses the gavel, Obama will lose all interest in US politics and may write another book, or tour Europe apologizing for the USA or run for King of the World.

That's cute. You must have dug that out of your 2003 campaign archives and changed the names from Bush to Obama.

Dems could well lose 100 House seats in Nov.

Of course, it's possible that Obama has bin Laden, or his clone hidden in the WH bunker and will announce his "capture (pretty hard to capture a guy whose been dead for 7 years) as an October surprise to save Nancy.

If Nancy loses the gavel, Obama will lose all interest in US politics and may write another book, or tour Europe apologizing for the USA or run for King of the World.

That's cute. You must have dug that out of your 2003 campaign archives and changed the names from Bush to Obama.

I pretty much come up with new material virtually all the time, except for the times when I dig through my archives for a dust up and a repost.

Forum List

Back