I hate how stupid republicans are.

C

Chaz

A Cincinnati Enquirer columnist chastised Republican Sen. Jim Bunning of Kentucky for making a joke at a GOP dinner at which he said his likely competitor in the fall, who is Italian-American, looked like Odai and Qusai Hussein, Saddam's dead sons. the crowd reacted with laughter -- along with some gasps.
--Salon.com // Jim Bunning (R-KY), 3/31/04

"Luckily for Cleland's political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it (lose 3 limbs) while in Vietnam."
-Ann Coulter 2/04

"If the Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two or three years … we would not have had the kind of job growth we've had."
-Dick Cheney.

"The fact of the matter is that this (increased American casualties) is a sign of the success of our operation, not its failure."
-Ralph Reed, GOP strategist, on MSNBC's program 'Hardball,' 10/28/03

"Nothing is more important in the face of war than cutting taxes."
-House Majority Whip Tom DeLay when asked why the Bush Administration wanted more tax cuts when the U.S. was involved in a war with an unknown price tag and the government had a record deficit of more than $300 Billion in 2003.

Quit hating and learn how to think.

If you don't like republicans, who DO you like?

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity._ We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers._ We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war._ And this is war."
--Ann Coulter, This is War column, Sept. 13, 2001

Republicans are great. They're the best unifiers of the democratic party yet!

Originally posted by Chaz
A Cincinnati Enquirer columnist chastised Republican Sen. Jim Bunning of Kentucky for making a joke at a GOP dinner at which he said his likely competitor in the fall, who is Italian-American, looked like Odai and Qusai Hussein, Saddam's dead sons. the crowd reacted with laughter -- along with some gasps.
--Salon.com // Jim Bunning (R-KY), 3/31/04

"Luckily for Cleland's political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it (lose 3 limbs) while in Vietnam."
-Ann Coulter 2/04

"If the Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two or three years … we would not have had the kind of job growth we've had."
-Dick Cheney.

"The fact of the matter is that this (increased American casualties) is a sign of the success of our operation, not its failure."

"Nothing is more important in the face of war than cutting taxes."
-House Majority Whip Tom DeLay when asked why the Bush Administration wanted more tax cuts when the U.S. was involved in a war with an unknown price tag and the government had a record deficit of more than $300 Billion in 2003.

Yeah, they're not comedians. They rely on sound security and economic policy to attract voters, not hate and spin, like dems do.

Dems have no vision.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Was that a highlight from Al's show?

The OFranken Factor? Haven't heard it. Has anyone? I'd like a report. I'm thinking of getting xm radio just to hear that trash.

Thats rather funny. Ralph Reed wasnt even a guest on Hardball on 10/28/03.

I picked one quote and did a search. I wonder how many other quotes are fabricated.

Do you even research your sources before you spew this Democrat garbage, Chaz?

I think we have seen alot more foolishness from the Democratic side, particularly John Kerry when, for example, he compared the use of the patriot Act that he voted for to the Taliban repression in Afghanistan (see the New York Times, March 6, 2004). Al Gore has also made a fool of himself with his blathering about how President Bush "betrayed" the country by removing Saddam Hussein. Bush did no more than take down a malignant dictator whom Gore himself had said that the Clinton-Gore policy was to "see Saddam Hussein gone."

Read the painful truth of how foolish and irresponsible the liberals (and their pals the French) have been in the War on Terror in a new book entitled "the Foolish, the Feckless and The Fanatic".

*edited by moderator, duplicate post*

link

I still think those pale to Al Gore comments on the serious problem of Global warming on the coldest day in New York history for ages.

With all the money and power the Republicans have, anyone with GOP support can win an election if they don't look like an idiot. But what's the challenge of that? The challenge is to see how idiotic you can make yourself appear and still win the election.

Forum List

Back