I hate all Iranians, US aide tells MPs

DiogenesDog

Zen Bonobo
May 1, 2006
Wady-Peytona Sector
Now, this one is a "Baby Doll".

This is an extremely strong message just by way of the garment, and the choice of accent jewelry. This is no accident.. I expect that a public baby strangling will be last act of this type of insane partisan cadre on the evening of the last day of the W_administration.

I suppose that it could be a tactic. Ronnie said, "Tear down this wall." It happened. What will be the result of this tactic?

It scares me and I am fearless.

I AM

Yes I am sure, I think I will take the word of the Pentagon over those MP's.

Your prerogative.

But if you really think about it, I mean keep an open mind and think about it you have to ask yourself why would they - all of them - lie about this? There's no advantage in it for them. But there are plenty of reasonssfor her to deny she said it.

On balance then I believe the politicians.

Your prerogative.

But if you really think about it, I mean keep an open mind and think about it you have to ask yourself why would they - all of them - lie about this? There's no advantage in it for them. But there are plenty of reasonssfor her to deny she said it.

On balance then I believe the politicians.

ALL of them did not say it. I suggest you reread the story. And I can think of several obvious reasons that they might have said something of the sort. I do have an open mind, I can also accept that the MPs that make the claim may have misunderstood what she said and then in their minds twisted it to her making a statement she never made. And unlike you I also have an open mind and can believe they made it all up for political reasons.

If it was a bunch of George Galloways I'd be cynical. It was an "all party group", which I assume would include Labour Party, Conservative Party and Liberal Democratic Party members

You know sometimes you just have to give up denying.

If it was a bunch of George Galloways I'd be cynical. It was an "all party group", which I assume would include Labour Party, Conservative Party and Liberal Democratic Party members

You know sometimes you just have to give up denying.

I have spent a lifetime learning to combat judging by appearances. I am particularly challenged by what I see. It is well crafted by the poser and pointedly says "In your face."

Such costumery would be appropriate for Mardi Gras, Gasparilla, the B&D Ball . . . but not representing the office of POTUS.

I AM

Forum List

Back