I Hate Air Conditioning

You apparently also hate thermostats.

I don't get to control that.... :(
It was awesome 2 summers ago when our AC went down.... except for all the spousal complaining!
My Dad is the opposite, he has poor circulation and it's always 90 in his house...

I'm pretty sure I have poor circulation too cause my arms and legs fall asleep all the time....
Try Yoga. Sometimes you can have too low of blood pressure and that can cause blood clots to form and cause strokes.
yoga pants are enough to get my heart racing....thus, cardiovascular exercise is complete...
th

...have at it...

I don't get to control that.... :(
It was awesome 2 summers ago when our AC went down.... except for all the spousal complaining!
My Dad is the opposite, he has poor circulation and it's always 90 in his house...

I'm pretty sure I have poor circulation too cause my arms and legs fall asleep all the time....
Try Yoga. Sometimes you can have too low of blood pressure and that can cause blood clots to form and cause strokes.
yoga pants are enough to get my heart racing....thus, cardiovascular exercise is complete...
th

...have at it...
I don't like glasses..

Last edited:

th

...have at it...
I don't like glasses..

mdk will be pissed!

th

...have at it...
I don't like glasses..

mdk will be pissed!
he can get corrective laser eye surgery..

Forum List

Back