I Hate ACORN

I'm saying the Dem Congress refused to go along.
prove it! you can't because it is REPB PROPAGANDA....

there was no filibuster by dems to stop ANY legislation on this...

THAT is simp;y a made up LIE allie....look it up yourself....i did...and republicans who were IN CHARGE, IN MAJORITY who controlled the agenda and what was brought up for a vote, NEVER BROUGHT UP THE LEGISLATION....

DEMS didn't have to stop it, the Republicans STOPPED IT THEMSELVES Allie....

now, seeeeeeee what happens when you believe your partisan sources and gibberish??? you end up not knowing THE TRUTH/ FACTS....

care

Frank submitted a law back in 2004 that would have dealt with the problem way back then.

It was supported by the governors association.

Bush and the Rs killed it.

I showed you the proof

Allie is incapable of accepting proven facts and keeps posting some time line she got from some R site as if nothing else to document the times exsists.

And I showed you proof that Bush begged congress to supervise FMFM on the Federal level, and Congress refused to do it. They DIDN'T THINK IT WAS NECESSARY. READ FRANK'S SPEECH.

Ok, I've got to go. It's been fun, sort of like talking to my dog. She just repeats the same mantra over and over, too. With her it's "where are the deer where are the deer where are the deer where are the deer oh look a ball oh look a ball oh look a ball...."

Allie is incapable of accepting proven facts and keeps posting some time line she got from some R site as if nothing else to document the times exsists.

Dictionary.com
"proof"
"facts"

When you provide facts which actually prove what you're saying, I'll admit it. So far none of you have. Not once, not all day. It's been like playing with the special ed kids.

Forum List

Back