I happened to tune into a local radio call-in show last week...

Yeah, it's Ron Paul or Stalinism. There is no third choice.

No wonder actual conservatives consider Paul and his goofy followers a liability.

Good news, it looks like this year we are happy to leave the party... Good luck in that GE, you're gonna need all the help in the world.

Who is that you got running against Obama, I can't remember his name because this might be the first election in US history where a party is running off being the anti other party while never mentioning the name of their candidate because they just happen to be that undesirable, lol.

So you go ahead, keep dividing and shrinking your party, it's funny as hell to watch lol.
Dont let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

The faster the kooks leave the GOP the faster we can get on to discussing real matters.

I agree, it's a screen door, you can feel the breeze of people leaving the liberal lite party.

which lie got Obama elected?

There's too many to list. One of them was he never heard anything racist come out of the mouth of his pastor. How bout he just happened to live in Billy Ayer's neighborhood. How bout that he doesn't support same-sex marriages. How bout how he intends on cutting the deficit in half in 3 years. How bout that he supports off-shore drilling. How bout that he says his administration would be the most transparent in history. How bout this is the day that seas cease to rise. How bout that his policies will save Polar Bears.

Shall I go on???

So you will vote for Mitt? The guy that owns the market on 'flip flopping" also known as "lying."

"Anyone but Obama!!"

Cool story...

I once hurd a Republican say his state needed a massive liberal HC system, then got it done.

I once hurd a Republican say he would like to see that HC system on national level, it happened.

I once hurd a Republican say his HC worked in his state, forgetting to mention the 500 million a year the federal Government pays his state to keep their HC system running.

I once hurd a Republican say he supported the NDAA

I once hurd a Republican say he was pro choice, then pro life, then pro choice... then pro life...

I once hurd a Republican say he wants smaller Government but near every policy they ever did expanded of created bigger Government...

I once hurd Mitt say all that.

Vote liberal lite, vote Mitt…

“Anyone but Obama!” Because you needed to find a way to make Mitt seem viable… “Anyone.” Lolz.

But hey, that budget balancing small government when judged by his voting record Ron Paul is a "kook." Fuck the constitution, vote Republican, the other liberal party of you’re a fucking commie!

I'll gladly take my vote somewhere else, you can make fun of me and everyone else that won't line up behind "your guy," but it's amazing you can't see the reason the Republican party is shrinking is because of well... people just like you.

Did you mean heard? :eusa_eh:

Yeah, it's Ron Paul or Stalinism. There is no third choice.

No wonder actual conservatives consider Paul and his goofy followers a liability.

Good news, it looks like this year we are happy to leave the party... Good luck in that GE, you're gonna need all the help in the world.

Who is that you got running against Obama, I can't remember his name because this might be the first election in US history where a party is running off being the anti other party while never mentioning the name of their candidate because they just happen to be that undesirable, lol.

So you go ahead, keep dividing and shrinking your party, it's funny as hell to watch lol.

The faster the kooks leave the GOP the faster we can get on to discussing real matters.

Actually, you Republicans are kicking out all the people in your party who AREN'T kooks.

Why else do you think the far right has taken over the GOP? Shit.......if Reagan himself were to come back from the dead and offer to run for office, you fuckers would say that he's too liberal and will raise taxes.

I agree, it's a screen door, you can feel the breeze of people leaving the liberal lite party.

Yeah, I heard all 25 of Ron Paul's supporters left.
Good riddance.

The Republican party is becoming progressive in an attempt to pander to the masses. Has the republican party shrunk the budget? Has the republican party shrunk government? How many beurocracies has the republican party shut down? How many laws has the republican party repealed.

They are clearly the party of slower government growth, but growth none the less...

The federal government's role is clearly defined in the United States Constitution. Have you ever read the document? It really doesn't take long at all. I suggest you read it and then tell me where our government has the authority to do all of the crap it does.

Now tell me... Does either party support a constitutional republic as defined in our constitution?

Sadly, No....

The Republican party is becoming progressive in an attempt to pander to the masses. Has the republican party shrunk the budget? Has the republican party shrunk government? How many beurocracies has the republican party shut down? How many laws has the republican party repealed.

They are clearly the party of slower government growth, but growth none the less...

The federal government's role is clearly defined in the United States Constitution. Have you ever read the document? It really doesn't take long at all. I suggest you read it and then tell me where our government has the authority to do all of the crap it does.

Now tell me... Does either party support a constitutional republic as defined in our constitution?

Sadly, No....

Obviously you don't know about majorities mean, the House, the Senate, and the executive branch and who controls them.

Elections have consequences. We're simply paying for all of the stupidity that took place Nov. 08'.

Sadly, No....

Obviously you don't know about majorities mean, the House, the Senate, and the executive branch and who controls them.

Elections have consequences. We're simply paying for all of the stupidity that took place Nov. 08'.

I think you misunderstand what I am getting at here...

We are paying the consequences of the last hundred years of creeping progressivism.

There is very little to truly differentiate the two primary parties. I absolutely can't stand the DNC, the GOP isn't that far off from them. I see hope for the GOP to be resurrected, but that hope is fading as they put forth candidates like McCain and Romney for president.

I hope the TEA party will rise and elect more constitutional representatives to help pull the country further towards a truly constitutional government.

Forum List

Back