I hadn't realized Congress declared war against Syria

It never gets old watching people like you assume I am an Obamabot whenever I happen to disagree with them.

What a pathetic one-dimensional world you live in!

So what do you think of their (Obama's and Hillary's) war-mongering, eh?

Obama's war-mongering. Wow. You really are far gone, aren't you?

Tell me, how many countries have we invaded in the past, ohhhhh, forty years?

How many have we bombed?

Did you get your panties in a wad over each and every one of those, or just now because it is Obama.

I think we all know the answer to that one, hack.

So, you're not against Obama's and Hillary's war-mongering about Syria.

Quelle surprise.

Let's see...

We invaded Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan...you get the idea.

But Obama...now THAT GUY! He's a warmonger!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Christ. Seven pounds of brain damage. That's what it takes to be such a shallow, partisan, hack piss drinker.

Didn't obama campaign that he would make friends with our enemies? Didn't he say he would not send Americans into harms way without good reason? That's what makes obama's action excusable.

Nobel Peace prize Winner Obama sends U.S. Troops Back into Iraq Over Syrian Crisis
U.S. Troops Are Reported Back in Iraq Over Syrian Crisis
More than 3,000 U.S. military personnel have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait and 17,000 more are on their way in response to the civil war in Syria that has spilled over into northern Iraq, according to a report published Monday by Iran's Press TV.
Go to love the fact that this idiot of a President is sending troops back into Iraq.

War-mongering. Okay.

El Salvador, 1981-1992.

Nicaragua, 1981-1990.

Lebanon, 1982-1984.

Grenada, 1983-1984.

Honduras, 1983-1989.

Libya, 1986.

Bolivia, 1986.

Iran, 1987-1988.

Libya, 1989.

Philippines, 1989.

Panama, 1989.

Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Israel, 1990-1991.

Iraq, Kuwait, 1990-1991.

Iraq, 1991-2003.

Los Angeles, 1992.

Somalia, 1992-1994.

Yugoslavia, 1992-1994.

Bosnia, 1993-Present.

Haiti, 1994.

Congo, 1996-1997.

Sudan, 1998.

Afghanistan, 1998.

Iraq, 1998.

Yugoslavia, 1999.

Macedonia, 2001.

Afghanistan, 2001-Present.

Yemen, 2002.

Philippines, 2002

Colombia, 2003-Present

Iraq, 2003-Present.

Liberia, 2003.

Haiti, 2004-2005.

Pakistan, 2005-Present.

Somalia, 2006-Present.

Syria, 2008.

Yemen, 2009-Present.

Libya, 2011-Present.

Obama Secretly Orders 3,000 American Troops Into Iraq!​

113 Dec 2012

Over 3,000 US troops have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait for missions pertaining to the recent developments in Syria and northern Iraq, Press TVreports.

According to our correspondent, the US troops have secretly entered Iraq in multiple stages and are mostly stationed at Balad military garrison in Salahuddin province and al-Asad air base in al-Anbar province.

Reports say the troops include US Army officers and almost 17,000 more are set to secretly return to Iraq via the same route.

All US troops left Iraq by the end of 2011, after nine years of occupation, as required by a 2008 bilateral security agreement between the two countries. The troops left Iraq for the neighboring Kuwait.

Washington decided to pull out all its troops from Iraq after Baghdad refused to grant legal immunity to the remaining US soldiers.

Washington claims that the only US military presence left in Iraq now is 157 soldiers responsible for training at the US Embassy, as well as a small contingent of marines protecting the diplomatic mission.

Read More:
Obama Secretly Orders 3,000 American Troops Into Iraq! « Political Vel Craft

Pop quiz time, hacks.

In that long list I just posted, for how many of those did Congress declare war?

Most Obamabots have no clue where Turkey and Syria are on a globe.

It must be Bush's fault Obamination has to send troops to Turkey according to Obamabots.

You see that long list I just posted? I was actually involved in quite a few of those.

Please tell us which ones were declared acts of war, and please tell us with a straight face you got your panties in a bunch each time one of those military actions occurred on the President's authority alone.

Tell us with a straight face you got your panties in a bunch each time a President, as Commander-in-Chief, has moved military resources around in order to be prepared for any contingency.

You people are pathetic little dweebs.

Last edited:
Pop quiz time, hacks.

In that long list I just posted, for how many of those did Congress declare war?

Zip, Zero, Nada
So according to your list we have been in an endless undeclared war since 1981
Can't blame that on any one administration, but rather the same foreign policy that we have had no matter the administration.

Last edited:
So what do you think of their (Obama's and Hillary's) war-mongering, eh?

How many have we bombed?

Did you get your panties in a wad over each and every one of those, or just now because it is Obama.

Quelle surprise.

Same goes for you, dweeb.

Please tell us which ones in the list I posted were declared acts of war, and please tell us with a straight face you got your panties in a bunch each time one of those military actions occurred on the President's authority alone.

Tell us with a straight face you got your panties in a bunch each time a President, as Commander-in-Chief, has moved military resources around in order to be prepared for any contingency.

How many have we bombed?

Quelle surprise.

Same goes for you, dweeb.

Please tell us which ones in the list I posted were declared acts of war, and please tell us with a straight face you got your panties in a bunch each time one of those military actions occurred on the President's authority alone.

Almost all of them, asswipe.

But you *heart* Obama, so his war-mongering is A-OK.

Assad is about to fall, dipshits. And that is going to add a great deal of instability to a region that is already a barrel of nitroglycerin.

The Commander-in-Chief would be seriously remiss in his duties not to take action to protect our interests in that region.

Turkey will experience a flood of refugees, and as one of our strongest allies in the region, they will need our support.

You people are so totally blinded by your juvenile partisan hackery that you can't get a fucking clue to the big picture.

This isn't about Obama. This is about protecting our national interests.

War-mongering. Okay.

El Salvador, 1981-1992.

Nicaragua, 1981-1990.

Lebanon, 1982-1984.

Grenada, 1983-1984.

Honduras, 1983-1989.

Libya, 1986.

Bolivia, 1986.

Iran, 1987-1988.

Libya, 1989.

Philippines, 1989.

Panama, 1989.

Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Israel, 1990-1991.

Iraq, Kuwait, 1990-1991.

Iraq, 1991-2003.

Los Angeles, 1992.

Somalia, 1992-1994.

Yugoslavia, 1992-1994.

Bosnia, 1993-Present.

Haiti, 1994.

Congo, 1996-1997.

Sudan, 1998.

Afghanistan, 1998.

Iraq, 1998.

Yugoslavia, 1999.

Macedonia, 2001.

Afghanistan, 2001-Present.

Yemen, 2002.

Philippines, 2002

Colombia, 2003-Present

Iraq, 2003-Present.

Liberia, 2003.

Haiti, 2004-2005.

Pakistan, 2005-Present.

Somalia, 2006-Present.

Syria, 2008.

Yemen, 2009-Present.

Libya, 2011-Present.

Hope for change!

Assad is about to fall, dipshits. And that is going to add a great deal of instability to a region that is already a barrel of nitroglycerin.

The Commander-in-Chief would be seriously remiss in his duties not to take action to protect our interests in that region.

Turkey will experience a flood of refugees, and as one of our strongest allies in the region, they will need our support.

You people are so totally blinded by your juvenile partisan hackery that you can't get a fucking clue to the big picture.

This isn't about Obama. This is about protecting our national interests.

So, NOW that Obama says having troops in Iraq is in our national interests, we need to be in Iraq.

:rolleyes:

Obama was unprepared for an embassy attack, he sucks!

Obama sent troops someplace as a preventative measure, he sucks!

We need to make a list of who posts this stuff.

In real life when I see our troops deployed, I sigh and hope their oresence is a deterrent and no one has to see battle.

Do I agree with this deployment? I suppose so. Safer to be ready than not to be. Then again for those of you who want the U.S. to take a back seat to the U.N. just stand up and say so. Both points have merit even if I disagree with one.

Yes. Now that Bush is gone, Obama must continue the PNAC. But this also means that democrats agree with wars of aggression, imperialism, occupation, regime change, etc...

All of the crying done during Bush' term over war was really, just partisan hackery at volume 11. They cried adn cried. But in reality, it wasnt the actions that mattered, it was who was taking those actions.

The tables have turned now, though.

Turkey has not been attacked by Syria. It is in no danger of being attacked by Syria. The US has no excuse or reason to attack Syria so it has to manufacture one, make it up, have some plausible reason to say "It wasn't OUR fault, we HAD to do it". And just maybe we won't piss Russia off.

Russia is about to abandon Assad.

Anyone care to lay bets as to whether Obama obeys the War Powers Resolution and approaches Congress within 48 hours?

Idiot...I just made factual statements.

Most Obamabots have no clue about Syria and Turkey, but approve of everything he does....but blame Bush for his failures.

I didn't say I oppose sending PAC-3 missiles to Turkey....I know more about PAC-3s than you, in fact I played a major part in building up other US assets in Turkey that you are clueless about.

I find it ironic people like you and other liberals love to slash the DoD budget to buy more welfare goodies but are quick to send the US military on these missions that has be paid out of their own shrinking budget.

Nevermind, blaming Bush for being proactive worldwide after 9-11, but now Obamination does similiar actions and he is some fucking hero.

The hypocrisy and stupidity is thick.

Most Obamabots have no clue where Turkey and Syria are on a globe.

It must be Bush's fault Obamination has to send troops to Turkey according to Obamabots.

You see that long list I just posted? I was actually involved in quite a few of those.

Please tell us which ones were declared acts of war, and please tell us with a straight face you got your panties in a bunch each time one of those military actions occurred on the President's authority alone.

You people are pathetic little dweebs.

Pop quiz time, hacks.

Presumably nothing happened during Democratic Party administrations after WWII? How quickly you forget at least two biggies. Korean War and Vietnam attended to and started by Democratic Party hacks. Nor did Congress have any input on those actions except after the fact.

Please read:

Democrats and War​

by Herb Engstrom
Pacifism among Democrats

There is an admirable strain of pacifism among many Democrats, especially among Democratic activists. Every rational, compassionate individual dislikes war and seeks to avoid it whenever and wherever possible.

Yet there are circumstances in which war can be justified from a moral standpoint as well as that of national interest. Clearly, and especially with the benefit of hindsight, World War II was one such event. The Korean war, too, was among the most egregious examples of naked, unprovoked aggression of any in history. (Although at the time North Korea made the preposterous claim that South Korea had first invaded the north.)

The lesson here is that not every conflict since WWII involving the U.S. comes as a result of U.S. corporate or imperial interests as is occasionally alleged by some of those in America's extreme left. This is not to deny that the Korean war, like the Vietnam war, did result in part from the cold war mentality that the West must resist Soviet/Chinese Communist expansion in all parts of the world.

The pacifism felt by many Democratic activists has caused many of them to disparage military affairs as well as those that choose the military as a career. This has had the unfortunate consequence that these Democrats remain disinterested in military history, strategy, and tactics. This disinterest puts them at a disadvantage in fully appreciating the problems that America faces as the world's greatest economic and military power. Had Americans fully understood the capabilities and limits of American power in the late 50s and early 60s, the disaster that was the war in Vietnam might well have been avoided. Today, our power and our foreign policies have made us the target of hostile movements, which have resulted in the 9/11 attack, the Nairobi embassy bombings, and the attack on the U.S.S. Cole. Similar attacks in the future would not be surprising.

Lessons learned and not learned​

The war in Iraq has been costly in terms of lives lost and injuries sustained, both military and civilian, as well as money wasted. It was based on lies about weapons of mass destruction, which did not exist, and a nonexistent threat to the U.S. by the Saddam Hussein regime. The single-minded determination of the Bush administration to rid the world of that regime led to the pre-emptive strike in March of 2003 against Iraq.

Because that first strike was justified based on fabricated evidence, many Democrats have concluded that no pre-emptive war is ever justified. For example, a membership requirement of the Progressive Caucus of the California Democratic Party is that one endorses a statement beginning, “We believe that pre-emptive war is wrong…”

Read more:
http://hengstrom.net/DemocratsAndWar.htm

Forum List

Back