I hadn't realized Congress declared war against Syria

The US needs to phony up an excuse to attack Syria. No doubt it answers a request from the muslim brotherhood.

You guys might want to wait before stating any actual opinions about Syria. After all, the people who pour your piss are waiting to take their cue from Obama. Whatever Obama does, they will be against it. And then you might find yourself in the awkward position of screaming the opposite of something you say now.

So be careful!

We didn't declare war? Ah well, Constitution smonstitution...I'm sure our dear leaders know what's best...

The U.S. will send two batteries of Patriot missiles and 400 troops to Turkey as part of a NATO force meant to protect Turkish territory from potential Syrian missile attack

Pentagon to send missiles, 400 troops to Turkey - Yahoo! News

turkey is a member of nato and we already have an Air Base there.

One is hard pressed to identify a country in which we don't have some kind of base.

I read somewhere earlier that they voted for obama cause he/she/it thought he really would pull us out of Afg.. Eat on that comrades!

You guys might want to wait before stating any actual opinions about Syria. After all, the people who pour your piss are waiting to take their cue from Obama. Whatever Obama does, they will be against it. And then you might find yourself in the awkward position of screaming the opposite of something you say now.

So be careful!

Obama and Hillary are war-mongering with their rhetoric. Of course you'll support that, too. I mean, it's OBAMA! I <3 Obama.

We didn't declare war? Ah well, Constitution smonstitution...I'm sure our dear leaders know what's best...

Pentagon to send missiles, 400 troops to Turkey - Yahoo! News

turkey is a member of nato and we already have an Air Base there.

One is hard pressed to identify a country in which we don't have some kind of base.

That maybe true but we have had an Air Base in Turkey since the 60's

So be careful!

Obama and Hillary are war-mongering with their rhetoric. Of course you'll support that, too. I mean, it's OBAMA! I <3 Obama.

It never gets old watching people like you assume I am an Obamabot whenever I happen to disagree with them.

What a pathetic one-dimensional world you live in!

The US needs to phony up an excuse to attack Syria. No doubt it answers a request from the muslim brotherhood.

There has NEVER even been a country invaded by Syria, nor a war that created a "Cease Fire" nor any breakage of the "Cease Fire" that when it did occur WAS Approved by Congress to Liberate Syria.

All of which was the case when Clinton signed:The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 Public law 105-338 CNN - Clinton: Iraq has abused its last chance - December 16, 1998

So be careful!

I will ask now the same thing I asked before we started lobbing bombs into Libya, WHO are we aiding? WHO will we be putting in charge? WHO are our taxpayer dollars elevating to power? If we don't have answers to those questions, then we don't need to get involved.

Let's see...

We invaded Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan...you get the idea.

But Obama...now THAT GUY! He's a warmonger!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Christ. Seven pounds of brain damage. That's what it takes to be such a shallow, partisan, hack piss drinker.

Turkey has not been attacked by Syria. It is in no danger of being attacked by Syria. The US has no excuse or reason to attack Syria so it has to manufacture one, make it up, have some plausible reason to say "It wasn't OUR fault, we HAD to do it". And just maybe we won't piss Russia off.

So be careful!

It never gets old watching people like you assume I am an Obamabot whenever I happen to disagree with them.

So what do you think of their (Obama's and Hillary's) war-mongering, eh?

Most Obamabots have no clue where Turkey and Syria are on a globe.

It must be Bush's fault Obamination has to send troops to Turkey according to Obamabots.

So what do you think of their (Obama's and Hillary's) war-mongering, eh?

Obama's war-mongering. Wow. You really are far gone, aren't you?

Tell me, how many countries have we invaded in the past, ohhhhh, forty years?

How many have we bombed?

Did you get your panties in a wad over each and every one of those, or just now because it is Obama.

I think we all know the answer to that one, hack.

That's just the first blush. Oblamer is sending 3,000 troops to Iraq and is scheduling another 20,000 troops to follow. They are entering through Kuwait, basically the same way Oblamer ordered our troops to retreat.

Forum List

Back