I hadn't planned on shopping on Black Friday...

But I might have to go to Wal Mart and flip off those union bitches who are seeking to insert themselves and raise prices and my cost of living.

Wal-Mart files legal complaint against growing protests ahead of Black Friday | Fox News

I think they should boycott Kohl's too. Making their poor employees work at midnight on Thanksgiving. Tisk Tisk Tisk. Oh wait...they don't REALLY care about the actual employees (that is just an excuse.) Nevermind. :tongue:

This^^

The unions could actually care less about the people working at Walmart. Their only real interest is in getting Walmart unionized so they can collect all the union dues the people will pay to belong to the union. If unions really cared about the workers, membership in a union would be free.

This is the truth, the whole thruth, and nothing but the truth.

Without a scapegoat, in this case unions, republicans / American conservatives would be lost for then they would have to think and thought does fit into finger pointing.

"You don’t have to love unions, you don’t have to believe that their policy positions are always right, to recognize that they’re among the few influential players in our political system representing the interests of middle - and working-class Americans, as opposed to the wealthy. Indeed, if America has become more oligarchic and less democratic over the last 30 years — which it has — that’s to an important extent due to the decline of private-sector unions." Paul Krugman

:eusa_pray:You mentioned finger pointing. You want to see real finger pointing? Take a look at your almighty leader. In fact send him a new finger for Christmas...hes running out of them.

I'll be engaged in my normal Black Friday activity of cleaning out the garage, putting the snow tires on, and gassing up the snow blower. You couldn't get me to a mall or strip center or any other shopping area if they were giving away sets of hot blond Swedish nineteen-year-old twin babes.

For the life of me, I've never understood the whole "Black Friday" thing.

I have a "shopping battery" that only lasts about twenty minutes. If I can't get in, get what I want and get out in twenty minutes, my battery runs out

Today's unions have become nothing but vampires sucking the life from job creators and their employees.

I'll be engaged in my normal Black Friday activity of cleaning out the garage, putting the snow tires on, and gassing up the snow blower. You couldn't get me to a mall or strip center or any other shopping area if they were giving away sets of hot blond Swedish nineteen-year-old twin babes.

For the life of me, I've never understood the whole "Black Friday" thing.

Here's my own take on the "Black Friday“ phenomenon:
A = People with money to spend (represented by the purse)
B = Purchases made on "Black Friday", the first shopping day after Thanksgiving
C = One's mind or mental capacity
The idea here is that many people suffer a loss of mental capacity (-C) that translates into an eagerness to go to extraordinary lengths to obtain merchandise (B) at bargain prices on "Black Friday":cuckoo:

I still don't plan on shopping. But if I have the occasion to go to WM today and I see those bitches, I might have something to say.

The unions could actually care less about the people working at Walmart. Their only real interest is in getting Walmart unionized so they can collect all the union dues the people will pay to belong to the union. If unions really cared about the workers, membership in a union would be free.

Very good point.

Forum List

Back