I hadn't planned on shopping on Black Friday...

No one is going to do anything. But please go so I can stand there with my cup of D&D laughing at all you folks tripping over each other.

Without a scapegoat, in this case unions, republicans / American conservatives would be lost for then they would have to think and thought does fit into finger pointing.

"You don’t have to love unions, you don’t have to believe that their policy positions are always right, to recognize that they’re among the few influential players in our political system representing the interests of middle - and working-class Americans, as opposed to the wealthy. Indeed, if America has become more oligarchic and less democratic over the last 30 years — which it has — that’s to an important extent due to the decline of private-sector unions." Paul Krugman

I'll be engaged in my normal Black Friday activity of cleaning out the garage, putting the snow tires on, and gassing up the snow blower. You couldn't get me to a mall or strip center or any other shopping area if they were giving away sets of hot blond Swedish nineteen-year-old twin babes.

I'll be engaged in my normal Black Friday activity of cleaning out the garage, putting the snow tires on, and gassing up the snow blower. You couldn't get me to a mall or strip center or any other shopping area if they were giving away sets of hot blond Swedish nineteen-year-old twin babes.

For the life of me, I've never understood the whole "Black Friday" thing.

The unions could actually care less about the people working at Walmart. Their only real interest is in getting Walmart unionized so they can collect all the union dues the people will pay to belong to the union. If unions really cared about the workers, membership in a union would be free.

Without a scapegoat, in this case unions, republicans / American conservatives would be lost for then they would have to think and thought does fit into finger pointing.

"You don’t have to love unions, you don’t have to believe that their policy positions are always right, to recognize that they’re among the few influential players in our political system representing the interests of middle - and working-class Americans, as opposed to the wealthy.

Wrong. Unions don't represent anyone other than union members, and not even half of those.

Indeed, if America has become more oligarchic and less democratic over the last 30 years — which it has — that’s to an important extent due to the decline of private-sector unions." Paul Krugman

Krugman proves he's a moron, as always,

"You don’t have to love unions, you don’t have to believe that their policy positions are always right, to recognize that they’re among the few influential players in our political system representing the interests of middle - and working-class Americans, as opposed to the wealthy. Indeed, if America has become more oligarchic and less democratic over the last 30 years — which it has — that’s to an important extent due to the decline of private-sector unions." Paul Krugman

And here we have the mindless parrot contribution from the typical left wing hack.

Forum List

Back