I had to make an emergency run to Best Buy last night

Were they watching 'Starstruck'? That's what my 13 yr old was watching . . . ok and me too. All the teeny boppers think Sterling Knight is a cutie!

Does he look anything like your avatar? Wow ... I mean .. yeah. Wait, I already told you how I feel about him. Wondering ... the kilt ... underneath ... heart beating faster ...

Uhm .. yeah. Anyway, we just bought a new blue ray player from Best Buy. Does that count for anything?

My avi is soo hot, isn't it? Makes all the boys and girls drool.

Sterling Knight is a lad of only 17. Retro 70's blond hair, blue eyes, cute smile, he sings . . . . my 13 yr old was all a ga-ga watching the movie. lol

SterlingKnight-CSH-051366.jpg

When I was her age I was crushing on Michael York after seeing him in The Three Musketeers. Older guys rock. Notice the hair on these two? What's old is new again. (Yorks is better cause it's longer).

Micheal-York-in-Musketeers.jpg

Were they watching 'Starstruck'? That's what my 13 yr old was watching . . . ok and me too. All the teeny boppers think Sterling Knight is a cutie!

Does he look anything like your avatar? Wow ... I mean .. yeah. Wait, I already told you how I feel about him. Wondering ... the kilt ... underneath ... heart beating faster ...

Uhm .. yeah. Anyway, we just bought a new blue ray player from Best Buy. Does that count for anything?

Sterling Knight is a lad of only 17. Retro 70's blond hair, blue eyes, cute smile, he sings . . . . my 13 yr old was all a ga-ga watching the movie. lol

When I was her age I was crushing on Michael York after seeing him in The Three Musketeers. Older guys rock. Notice the hair on these two? What's old is new again. (Yorks is better cause it's longer).

YES!

Yes ... they do!

I never had a thing for guys with long hair, but Michael York is a good looking guy.

My 15 year old daughter says he is "NOT the shit" and that "no self-respecting high school girl would "do" him" ("do" is a relative term---she doesn't meant intercourse, she means go with him....be his girlfriend, kiss him, etc).

Just goes to show the difference between 13 and 15. :lol: :rofl:

My crush from 13-15 was Shaun Cassidy...... Da doo ron ron ron, Da do ron ron...... :D

Madly in love I was.....he he. Definitely sure I was going to be Mrs. Cassidy, so was very heartbroken when he married young and left me bereft. :lol:

I am going to have to replace my old set pretty soon. A couple of things wrong with it. The tank has begun to leak kerosene, the picture tube blackens up if you turn the wick up so you get a good clear picture, and it will soon need a whole new wick. Maybe it's time to go electric - at least with the tv.

It's time to replace my Southeast Asian stage for some other form of intertainment. Besides, watching Simple Jack every night gets old quickly.

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

I am going to have to replace my old set pretty soon. A couple of things wrong with it. The tank has begun to leak kerosene, the picture tube blackens up if you turn the wick up so you get a good clear picture, and it will soon need a whole new wick. Maybe it's time to go electric - at least with the tv.

It's time to replace my Southeast Asian stage for some other form of intertainment. Besides, watching Simple Jack every night gets old quickly.

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

Shit! Now I'm gonna have to watch that movie again! :lol: :lol:

You say "listen here Lance".....

LANCE?!?!

You say "listen here Lance".....

LANCE?!?!

I'll suck your dick right now if you cut me loose. I said I'm not gay!

Forum List

Back