I had the hots for Carroll Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Baby Doll, The Big Country, Something Wild, How The West Was Won, Harlow, The Carpetbaggers, Paranoia

Last edited:
Pretty woman, but I have never heard of her before.

MV5BMTI2ODk4MDk4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDcwMTM2._V1._SY314_CR20,0,214,314_.jpg

stoked by raging adolescent hormones

You dont know much about movies if you never heard of Baker -was a pretty big star back then

Last edited:
yeah when you say "had" when was this? back when she was actually in her prime I hope!

She was wonderful in "Harlow" and "Giant".

Baby Doll, The Big Country, Something Wild, How The West Was Won, Harlow, The Carpetbaggers, Paranoia

Odd how she never gained "memorable" star quality. She was fabulous in that movie. And in the others you listed.

I am the worlds biggest fan of Big Country and as a young girl I fell in love with Gregory Peck because of that epic.

My father was a die hard over Jean Simmons. Another beauty and great actress. What a cast that movie had!!

I'm sure I caught my mothers eyes flashing at Charlton Heston.:eusa_angel:

But I never said a thing.

The opening scene in Baby Doll where Carroll Baker is sucking on thumb - HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carroll Baker in Baby Doll was the forerunner of flicks like Lolita (Sue Lyon)

Blonde divas

she can suck on my thumb any day

I had the hots for Richard Burton in "The Robe" 1953

One of best-lookers ever.............

Carroll Baker can suck on my thumb anytime .............

hot stuff.........................................................

Thanks for the 4 hot pics of Carroll -esp the last ...

hello..............................

faye-dunaway.jpg

Faye Dunaway was the actress who could elevate my libido at roughly the same time you were fantasizing about Carrole, Gincpy.

I agree with you 100%, ginspcy.

Everytime another member of the Board named JW Frogen says how hot his Puerto Rican ex-wife was I get so nauseated that I almost puke on the keyboard.

One million hispanic, latino girls are not worth a single Nicole Kidman.

Hispanic/Meditarrenean girls are total garbage in my book. (notice I'm referring to their looks according to my subjective preferences not their value as human beings).

I wouldn t kick Faye Dunaway out of my bed.

Was hot in Bonnie and Clyde and in Little Big Man. (towered over Dustin Hoffman lol)

Sophia Loren is my all-time hottest though.

5'9" (love tall women)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back