I had no idea the Orthodox Jews Hated the Gays THIS much...

Yep... And the "Free Press" Loves to have a Homophobic Rightwinger to Make Headlines with while they Ignore "Don't Vote for the Homo, Vote for Cuomo"...

And of course the Abject Anti-Gay Hatred that is right there in their Story from the Orthodox Jews.

They Ignored the Homophobia that is Inherent in the Latino Community in the other Story also... Homophobia that ends in Violence, not just a Disagreement with the Agenda.

The "Free Press" isn't going to go after the DemocRATS Base... End of List.

Hell, they hardly make an Issue of Homosexuals being Executed as a Matter of Law in the Middle East...

Don't want to Upset the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance by Telling the Truth about it...

After all, they Blow Shit up, Behead People and Fly Planes into Buildings near where the "Free Press" Works... ;)

Anyway...

:)

peace...

Um..I read the New York Times on a daily basis, and occasionally read the New York Daily News and for comic relief, The New York Post.

The Times reports the news.

Paladino was very public about this..and that's why it made it into the paper.

The week before that, some kids who were latin beat and tortured some men who were gay.

That made it into the news as well.

Um... I Know. I have not only said in Response to Bodecea's Deflecting and Trolling that this was on the Front Page Today, but I also Noted that the Latino Gang Attack was also...

What's Missing from those Stories?...

What would NOT be if it were White Christian Males...

Generalizations about those Communities that the "Free Press" has NO Problem putting no White Christians when Assholes like Fred Phelps pop up.

Paladino Apologized and the Orthodox Jew ups the Hate, yet the Story is still about Paladino and the Right being Homophobic...

The New York Times doesn't Care about SOME Homophobia and Hate...

Get it?

I'm Sure some RINO is going to get Caught in some HomoScandal just in Time for the Election also...

Or a Preacher who was once in the same Room or on a Conference Call with Booooooooooosh!...

Good Lord, the "Free Press" really has NO Shame.

peace...

Christ's Blood...
They drink it in the Catholic Church............:eek:

It's Wine... ;)

And when I was in 5th Grade in the Catholic School, we all go Drunk at a Sleepover and were Forced to go to Church the next day...

My buddy Mike Puked in the Pew after Taking Communion.

True Story! :thup:

Too young to break into the Booze?... Yeah.

It Happened though.

peace...

Yep... And the "Free Press" Loves to have a Homophobic Rightwinger to Make Headlines with while they Ignore "Don't Vote for the Homo, Vote for Cuomo"...

And of course the Abject Anti-Gay Hatred that is right there in their Story from the Orthodox Jews.

They Ignored the Homophobia that is Inherent in the Latino Community in the other Story also... Homophobia that ends in Violence, not just a Disagreement with the Agenda.

The "Free Press" isn't going to go after the DemocRATS Base... End of List.

Hell, they hardly make an Issue of Homosexuals being Executed as a Matter of Law in the Middle East...

Don't want to Upset the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance by Telling the Truth about it...

After all, they Blow Shit up, Behead People and Fly Planes into Buildings near where the "Free Press" Works... ;)

Anyway...

peace...

Um..I read the New York Times on a daily basis, and occasionally read the New York Daily News and for comic relief, The New York Post.

The Times reports the news.

Paladino was very public about this..and that's why it made it into the paper.

The week before that, some kids who were latin beat and tortured some men who were gay.

That made it into the news as well.

Um... I Know. I have not only said in Response to Bodecea's Deflecting and Trolling that this was on the Front Page Today, but I also Noted that the Latino Gang Attack was also...

What's Missing from those Stories?...

What would NOT be if it were White Christian Males...

Generalizations about those Communities that the "Free Press" has NO Problem putting no White Christians when Assholes like Fred Phelps pop up.

Paladino Apologized and the Orthodox Jew ups the Hate, yet the Story is still about Paladino and the Right being Homophobic...

The New York Times doesn't Care about SOME Homophobia and Hate...

Get it?

I'm Sure some RINO is going to get Caught in some HomoScandal just in Time for the Election also...

Or a Preacher who was once in the same Room or on a Conference Call with Booooooooooosh!...

Good Lord, the "Free Press" really has NO Shame.

peace...

?

The New York Times "cares" (for lack of a better word) about the news. If something is news worthy..they put it into print.

They also have an editorial section that accepts pieces from people with all sorts of viewpoints. Both David Brooks and Paul Krugman are regular contributors.

Old Testament..

Christ's Blood...

It's why Christians don't Execute Homosexuals...

But the Muslims do. :thup:

peace...

We've been forgiven, and that makes Christians CHRIST's peeps.

Forgiven because the ultimate sacrifice has been made ~ the ONLY Perfect Human Being.

God NEVER changes. He requires sacrifice, and what you sacrifice MUST be perfect.

For Jewish folks, it was their perfect animals.

For us, the price was paid when the ONLY perfect human was sacrificed,

AND

by His own accord.

He gave His life for us, in order to meet God's demand.

Jewish peeps don't live in the New Testament of complete forgiveness.

They STILL must make sacrifices of the Perfect things they hold dear,

even though THEY are His Chosen People who hold a special place in His heart.

He GAVE them their country. When you wEnder about their "claims" to certain lands?

You're questioning GOD, and, well, good luck with that.

They DID try to do right by Him; they DID try to live for Him,

and if you think either they OR HE can be overthrown?

Think again.

We don't have to agree, but we MUST know the history, the WHY of it all.

Forum List

Back