I had no idea the Orthodox Jews Hated the Gays THIS much...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/14/nyregion/14paladino.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FB

“Which part of the speech that you gave in Brooklyn to the Orthodox Jewish community are you apologizing for?” Rabbi Levin asked at a news conference in front of St. Patrick’s Cathedral, on Fifth Avenue. “Will we see you next year with your daughter at that gay pride march?”

^And he goes straight for the Family...

Oy vey!

:)

peace...

For Jews, Christians and scientists,

homosexuality is an abomination of the proper "usage" of our sexuality.

It goes against the very logic of there being two sexes.

There IS a Right and a Wrong about this, and I would expect nothing less of ANY religious leader.

For us, the common peeps, we are NOT to attack this lifestyle, 'cuz No One is perfect, and we all make mistakes,

but I can surely see where the Rabbi is coming from, since it DOES appear that the politician is just trying to cover his ass by throwing logic out the window.

p.s. If Jews and Christians truly HATED gay folks? We'd be doing what the muslims are doing ~ killing them. We AREN'T; but Do Not think that just because we aren't, we somehow agree with the concept.

Just saying.

There's many a reason most Jews told the Orthodox to go pound sand. This bigotry is one.

I had no idea you were this stupid.

Actually, every once in a while, someone goes into a frenzy of trying to convince himself thru the internetz, that he really isn't gay cause of all the groups against homosexuality....you know...the Orthodox Jews, the Latinos, etc.

It's a release mechanism....I sometimes wonder if it is working.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Actually, every once in a while, someone goes into a frenzy of trying to convince himself thru the internetz, that he really isn't gay cause of all the groups against homosexuality....you know...the Orthodox Jews, the Latinos, etc.

It's a release mechanism....I sometimes wonder if it is working.

^Like Clockwork...

You see, this is a Story on the FRONT PAGE of the New York Times...

As was this Story:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ea-that-latinos-hated-the-gays-this-much.html

Both are East Coast Anti-Gay Stories... You Know... The Liberal East Coast... The Tolerant East Coast.

What Bodecea is trying to do by Deflecting is to make Sure that the FACT that Most People do not Accept her or Embrace her or her Agenda, isn't what the Issue is.

She Knows that Calling me a Fag isn't going to Stop me from Observing the Front Page of the NYT this Morning, so her Goal isn't that anymore...

It's to Foodfight this Thread so the People Focus on me and not on the Jews who Hate Homosexuals.

Stop being so Predictable Bodey and Discuss the Issue at Hand...

Unless you are not Courageous enough or Confident enough in your Agenda, that is.

Just gonna be a Troll?...

See, unlike the Orthodox Jews or the Latinos from the other National Story, I Support Civil Unions and I don't Support Oppressing Homosexuals.

But that's not enough for Bodey...

She will Ignore the Execution of Homosexuals by Islam... The Abject Hatred of Homosexuals by Orthodox Jews... The Violence Against Homosexuals by the Minority Communities...

Yep, for her... This National Story out of New York is about me.

:clap2:

peace...

Last edited:

For Observing that the New York Times is more Upset with a Politician who has now Apologized for Offending Homosexuals than they are the Orthodox Jews who continue to Hate on the Homosexuals?...

Don't tell you aren't Capable of Discussing a Complicated New Story, CG...

peace...

There are a myriad of problems with Mr. Paladino. And basically..he keeps creating more.

The orthodox Jews are the only Jews who believe in and follow the Torah (Old Testament)

Which totally condemns homosexuality and the sodomites who practice it.

?

All Jews follow the Torah. Some not so literally..

Hence the division.

Yep... And why isn't the New York Times and the Liberal Establishment Angry with the Orthodox Jews?...

I don't Hear Christians this Outwardly Hateful Against the Gays in America.

And save the Fred Phelps example...

He and his are NOT Part of this Species. :thup:

peace...

The orthodox Jews are the only Jews who believe in and follow the Torah (Old Testament)

Which totally condemns homosexuality and the sodomites who practice it.

?

All Jews follow the Torah. Some not so literally..

Hence the division.

Yep... And why isn't the New York Times and the Liberal Establishment Angry with the Orthodox Jews?...

I don't Hear Christians this Outwardly Hateful Against the Gays in America.

And save the Fred Phelps example...

He and his are NOT Part of this Species. :thup:

peace...

?

They aren't "angry" with anyone. Muslims/Jews/Christians/Blacks/Whites/Asians all have elements that do not like Homosexuality much.

Paladino orchestrated this event. There was absolutely no need for him to read a prepared statement and attack Cuomo for going to a parade.

For Observing that the New York Times is more Upset with a Politician who has now Apologized for Offending Homosexuals than they are the Orthodox Jews who continue to Hate on the Homosexuals?...

Don't tell you aren't Capable of Discussing a Complicated New Story, CG...

peace...

There are a myriad of problems with Mr. Paladino. And basically..he keeps creating more.

Yep... And the "Free Press" Loves to have a Homophobic Rightwinger to Make Headlines with while they Ignore "Don't Vote for the Homo, Vote for Cuomo"...

And of course the Abject Anti-Gay Hatred that is right there in their Story from the Orthodox Jews.

They Ignored the Homophobia that is Inherent in the Latino Community in the other Story also... Homophobia that ends in Violence, not just a Disagreement with the Agenda.

The "Free Press" isn't going to go after the DemocRATS Base... End of List.

Hell, they hardly make an Issue of Homosexuals being Executed as a Matter of Law in the Middle East...

Don't want to Upset the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance by Telling the Truth about it...

After all, they Blow Shit up, Behead People and Fly Planes into Buildings near where the "Free Press" Works... ;)

Anyway...

peace...

Orthodox Jews hate homos just as much as Fred and the Westboro Church.

It's just that they don't picket or hold up signs. :doubt:

Orthodox Jews almost ALL Hate the Homosexuals...

Fred Phelps is Cancer on the Species and does NOT Reflect Most American Christians... At all.

Unlike the Muslims in the Middle East who go WAY Further than Phelps and simply Kill the Homosexuals so there isn't any Debate at all!... :thup:

peace...

Yep... And the "Free Press" Loves to have a Homophobic Rightwinger to Make Headlines with while they Ignore "Don't Vote for the Homo, Vote for Cuomo"...

And of course the Abject Anti-Gay Hatred that is right there in their Story from the Orthodox Jews.

They Ignored the Homophobia that is Inherent in the Latino Community in the other Story also... Homophobia that ends in Violence, not just a Disagreement with the Agenda.

The "Free Press" isn't going to go after the DemocRATS Base... End of List.

Hell, they hardly make an Issue of Homosexuals being Executed as a Matter of Law in the Middle East...

Don't want to Upset the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance by Telling the Truth about it...

After all, they Blow Shit up, Behead People and Fly Planes into Buildings near where the "Free Press" Works... ;)

Anyway...

peace...

Um..I read the New York Times on a daily basis, and occasionally read the New York Daily News and for comic relief, The New York Post.

The Times reports the news.

Paladino was very public about this..and that's why it made it into the paper.

The week before that, some kids who were latin beat and tortured some men who were gay.

That made it into the news as well.

Forum List

Back