I had hoped to vote Republicans out in 2018, but the democrats are ruining that idea...

This is what happens ever election cycle: "I am so tired of X party, but I can't vote them out b/c Y party would takeover." Is it any wonder the two parties rarely ever make good on their campaign promises? They don't need to. They know damn well ya'll will just keep coming back every two and four years regardless.

Yep.

He has not demonstrated a real leader of US but pure dishonesty and ineptness.

You're opinion I guess. All I've seen is an abundance of honesty and the ineptness has been all around him by the professional politicians who do nothing but lie, block and quibble.

Like a POTUS well known and admitted a sexual predator pussy grabber supporting judge Moore child molester.

Actually, the other guy in the video you mention along with the other people that were present on the bus at that time took Trump's remarks as nothing more than braggadocio on his part and did not even take them literally or seriously. And it isn't sexual predation to have women come up to you and offer you their bodies as leverage to try to win a beauty contest. That is called consent. Please try to get your facts straight, just as Moore isn't a child molester just because a few people come forward with claims 40 years after the fact conveniently right before an election. Ironically, just as with everything the Democrats do, that too has backfired and these unsubstantiated charges against the man have only rallied support and will help propel Moore into another win for the Republicans.

You see, if people like you could just keep separate your blind partisanship from the truth, you might not be so harsh on the man while conversely being so overly eager to overlook the many egregious acts by Hillary Clinton.

How's that lesser of the two evils working out for you?
Better than you think.

I don't think so. I think we're fucked.
We most definitely are if Democrats gain power again.

Thank God Democrats were too preoccupied with Obamacare last time to do much else.
They only had control for 30 days in session, unlike you're Republican version of events. This country is dying for investment and higher taxes on the rich.
You're asking for two things that are mutually exclusive, moron.
How's that lesser of the two evils working out for you?
Better than you think.

Thank God Democrats were too preoccupied with Obamacare last time to do much else.
They only had control for 30 days in session, unlike you're Republican version of events. This country is dying for investment and higher taxes on the rich.
After 35 years of reaganism the rich are the only people that have any money to invest in America and the middle class. And they are totally bloated. But please try to explain your incredible brainwashed idiocy, super dupe.

Voting for the Clintons is voting for caudilla rule like in say Honduras or Cuba.
Exactly 100% brainwashed idiocy. LOL LOL. Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage Savage Levin etc etc have made 40% of the country into absolute nut cases... Breaking for Wingnuts... The clintons are not corrupt the foundation is a great charity etc etc. You live in an imaginary world.

I wanted to teach the moron, establishment Republicans a lesson and vote out everyone I could vote out.....I will primary all of the ones I can, but sadly, the democrats have now made it impossible to Not vote for republicans.......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows, because there were no crimes committed.

If they get the house, the democrats will use that to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court when ginsburg, breyer and kennedy assume room temperature or retire.......

So.....I will have to wait to teach the republicans a lesson they deserve, in order to save the country from the democrats...again...

How would Democrats having the house have any impact on judicial Nominees?
Gee, I dunno... Why don't you ask Merrick Garland?

I wanted to teach the moron, establishment Republicans a lesson and vote out everyone I could vote out.....I will primary all of the ones I can, but sadly, the democrats have now made it impossible to Not vote for republicans.......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows, because there were no crimes committed.

If they get the house, the democrats will use that to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court when ginsburg, breyer and kennedy assume room temperature or retire.......

So.....I will have to wait to teach the republicans a lesson they deserve, in order to save the country from the democrats...again...
:boohoo:They can't impeach him if there is no credible evidence.

Since When have democrats done anything based on evidence?
They won't be able to, even if they want to. You can't just impeach a president because you don't like him. If that were the case, they'd have done it already.
Didn't stop the repugs from trying. If they found a cum stain from Obama, they probably would have impeached him too.

Better than you think.

Better than you think.

After 35 years of reaganism the rich are the only people that have any money to invest in America and the middle class. And they are totally bloated. But please try to explain your incredible brainwashed idiocy, super dupe.
What happened to the 8 years of Obamaism and the 8 years of Clintonism?

What happened to the 8 years of Obamaism and the 8 years of Clintonism?
They each managed to raise the top rate 4%... Otherwise totally obstructed except for ACA. I'd like to know why the Democrats always need 60% of the Senate while the GOP only needs 50%... LOL arrrggghh....

The Ds have been self-marginalizing themselves since FDR had to dump his communist VP in 1944. But with the tax bill likely to make it through reconciliation all judicial vacancies are likely to be filled by 2018 election day and most of those vacancies are immigration judges. Deportations rates will climb rapidly. Then there is the loss of tax base in mostly blue high tax states. The increased migration due to change will cause a huge upsurge in real estate development in mostly red low tax states. That's going to be a fourfer for the Rs.
I think you’re right that the blue states might take it on the chin a bit over the next few years. I’m just hoping that it will be a wake-up call to them about the problem with willfully handing so much power off to the federal government. The power to spend comes with the power to tax. The power to tax is the power to destroy.

Apparently the election of Trump made a bunch of Californians decide they want greater autonomy. Well if that’s what they want, all they really have to do is demand umm… we follow the constitution as originally intended.

The two-party dictatorship has so mangled American politics that it must be entirely thrown out. We need to re-invent American dialog and political exchange. No party, one party, many parties, just no more of the foolishness up with which we currently are putting.

There’s a big reason why majority of Americans hate or don’t like Trumpy. He has not demonstrated a real leader of US but pure dishonesty and ineptness.
Like a POTUS well known and admitted a sexual predator pussy grabber supporting judge Moore child molester.

Yes...from a guy who supports the political party, the democrats, who owned slaves, started Jim Crow and the KKK, and now has one left wing democrat power player after another raping and sexually assaulting women.......

Forum List

Back