I had a thought....I know that is dangerous :)

depends on wether you are talking about an economic improvement that is good for all the people.

This is why a warning sign such as wealth distribution is important.

Is what is good for economics in the US also good for it's people?

discuss?
About 85% is. You need to find the balance point between profitability and quality of life. It's not that the two are mutually exclusive, but they do tend to compete a touch.

Consumer Protection
Anti-Fraud
Workers Rights
Product Safety

These four areas need to be considered and then find the best balance of cost effectiveness. My balance is probably far less than most on the left though.

illegal immigrant labor is good in many ways economically. It also has some serious downsides, like lack of tax revenue, abuse of illegal workers, etc.
But the cheap labor does improve productivity and profits.

Chimps work on Quantum's new hybrid-diesel vehicles ?

figures they are military vehicles after all.

First, do you know what the "private sector" is?

Second, are you aware that the US economy and the Federal Government are two different things?

First, do you know what the "private sector" is?

Second, are you aware that the US economy and the Federal Government are two different things?

Are you sure they are very seperate entities now?

Monkey_banana.png

I knew it was pointless

I can't think of an instance where anything that is good for the economy is not good for the citizen.

Illegal labor is not necessarily helpful, tho. I mean, how much of those wages is taxed? How much is being sent back to Mexico? How many of the 12-20 million are paying for their own healthcare?

The lower wages may be good for the boss man, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's passing his savings on to his customers.

Is what is good for economics in the US also good for it's people?

discuss?

Yes.

As long as the majority of the wealth continues to be held by people who understand that it's a tool and not a way of life.

Every couple of generations Western Civilization has gotten the greed bitch-slapped out of her and the wealth gets knocked around to more and more 'official citizens' while killing fewer and fewer earthlings. 'America' continues to play a prominent role in speeding up the distribution, I'm proud to say. :salute:

If we don't go nuclear, our children may reach the stars.

We're almost there... can you feel the birth pangs of a World being born of a planet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back