I had a Good Day

I had a good day too! Son made us breakfast. 3:30 met up with my brother's family and my son and his girlfriend. We went to a late brunch. His mother-in-law made the reservations, food was so-so, but company great. When the cost ended up being $55 a person, my brother paid mine and my son's. Indeed a good day! :lol:

What do you eat for brunch that's $55?

You can tell I don't get out much anymore............. :(

oh quit whining------I ask you out all the time. :lol:

I had a good day too! Son made us breakfast. 3:30 met up with my brother's family and my son and his girlfriend. We went to a late brunch. His mother-in-law made the reservations, food was so-so, but company great. When the cost ended up being $55 a person, my brother paid mine and my son's. Indeed a good day! :lol:

Yeah, for venison sticks and duck soup! :lol:

you don't spend $55 in a month......:lol:

LOL! I'd brought $60. Told my brother to use my credit card for my son and myself, when I saw the bill was nearly $500. He came over and said, "If I knew it was this expensive, would have said, "Pick another place." (He had his wife, daughter-her boyfriend, son-his wife, sister-in-law). Luckily he makes decent money. He knows I can't afford that. Next month when we go to dinner theater, I'll buy him and wife their drinks.

The breakfast part was good: eggs benedict, scrambled, omelets made-to-order, hash browns, country fried, waffles, french toast, pancakes-all made-to-order, bacon, sausage, ham, juices. All the sweatrolls, sticky buns, and breads one could want.

The prime rib was good, as was the tilapia-the rest, so-so Italian. Desserts were so-so.

But like my brother said, we go to brunch every other month, with a play. The brunch is much better and that and the theater tickets come up to $50 per person and includes the champagne. LOL!

My bride and myself had a great Easter. The weather here was holding out long enough for us to have a nice long walk along the river with the dog. The ducks and geese are back from a winter hiatus. The family lives too far away for a visit. Had to make alternative plans for dinner, we were going to smoke a bird outside, but the rains came. We made it an indoor thing, and it turned out great. Happy Easter everyone. By the way...good thread, Echo

All in all, a very fun weekend. But I'm sick of candy.

Sounds like my Easter's of old. Man, those chocolate bunnies are killers. Can't stop, need to stop, OMG I'm going to be sick! LOL!

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture266-puke2.gif

age..time...money....I have three.....21...18..and 3...garndchildren will have to do
im sure they will be some soon...
Haha,
I didn't realize you already had the 21 and 18.
Dayum dude, and you have 3 year old to? shit, I thought it was just the 3 year old.
*MountainMan points and laughs at eots*

its not what I expected to be doing in my fortys..but its a blessing I will probably be 60
by the timei I get the last of them out of my house...keeps ya young tho..
A 3 year old does, but I aged quickly when my first one turned 16. And compared to my friends kids, mine were no trouble at all. Heck, mine were no trouble period.

It was just another day for me.

Easter without kids is sort of nothing unless you're very religious

Forum List

Back