I had a Good Day

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
It was a nice day. Got up and hid my daughter's Easter Eggs and got her Easter Basket ready, then went back to sleep.

We woke up and had our little Easter together, then went to visit my mom, went out to dinner, and had a nice mother/daughter talk.

It was a good day to spend with my family, and I hope you all had a nice day with your family too!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Thanks. We made Easter eggs.

IMG_3002-1.jpg

It was a nice day. Got up and hid my daughter's Easter Eggs and got her Easter Basket ready, then went back to sleep.

We woke up and had our little Easter together, then went to visit my mom, went out to dinner, and had a nice mother/daughter talk.

It was a good day to spend with my family, and I hope you all had a nice day with your family too!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Every morning that I wake up, I think 'wow, this is better than the alternative'.
My youngest called me up and invited me to lunch tomorrow.
I'll have to make sure I don't harass her boyfriend too much, or he won't show up next time.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

my 3 year old.. so excited to find his eggs...then it was off to my moms and he got to do it all over again...he had enough chocolate so she hide a couple of Thomas the trains and a fat controler...his biggest obsession at the moment....kids rule..if I have one regret in life..it would be not having moire of them....

Last edited:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

my 3 year old.. so excited to find his eggs...then it was off to my moms and he got to do it all over again...he had enough chocolate so she hide a couple of Thomas the trains and a fat controler...his biggest obsession at the moment....kids rule..if I have one regret in life..it would be not having moire of them....
What's holding you back?

I wish it wasn't raining here today ... no one is walking to the parks so I don't get to see the colors. *pout*

Doesn't it almost always rain in Seattle?
It was a topical rain forest before people invaded.

Tropical ... no, but it's in the edge of a rain shadow so it rains often, just rarely heavy, most often it's just a misty rain. Except in the summer, we usually have clear skies for a couplr months.

I wish it wasn't raining here today ... no one is walking to the parks so I don't get to see the colors. *pout*

Doesn't it almost always rain in Seattle?
It was a topical rain forest before people invaded.

Tropical ... no, but it's in the edge of a rain shadow so it rains often, just rarely heavy, most often it's just a misty rain. Except in the summer, we usually have clear skies for a couplr months.

I spent two weeks in Seattle (for unfortunate reasons), it was August, and it rained almost every day. Yeah, it was that misty rain. No wonder ya'll drink so much coffee, it keeps the depression at bay.
Dayum, there were some good coffee shops though.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

What's holding you back?

age..time...money....I have three.....21...18..and 3...garndchildren will have to do
im sure they will be some soon...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mD4jpZwTmY]YouTube - EELS Things The Grandchildren Should Know a video by U2mixer[/ame]

What's holding you back?

age..time...money....I have three.....21...18..and 3...garndchildren will have to do
Haha,
I didn't realize you already had the 21 and 18.
Dayum dude, and you have 3 year old to? shit, I thought it was just the 3 year old.
*MountainMan points and laughs at eots*

What's holding you back?

Haha,
I didn't realize you already had the 21 and 18.
Dayum dude, and you have 3 year old to? shit, I thought it was just the 3 year old.
*MountainMan points and laughs at eots*

its not what I expected to be doing in my fortys..but its a blessing I will probably be 60
by the timei I get the last of them out of my house...keeps ya young tho..

Last edited:
We had a fun weekend.

Yesterday, we went to an Easter breakfast at the "Y" and got to meet the Easter bunny (the real one), followed by hunting for eggs in the playground.

After a quick trip to the dump, we spent some time outside digging up some crappy rosebushes to clear the way for a vegetable and flower garden.

Today, we woke up and the Easter bunny (me) had placed some plastic eggs and candy all around the yard for my son to excitedly collect. Then in the afternoon, my grandparents (my children's great-grandparents) came over for garlic roasted leg of lamb that we had been slaving in the kitchen to prepare.

All in all, a very fun weekend. But I'm sick of candy.

We had a fun weekend.

Yesterday, we went to an Easter breakfast at the "Y" and got to meet the Easter bunny (the real one), followed by hunting for eggs in the playground.

After a quick trip to the dump, we spent some time outside digging up some crappy rosebushes to clear the way for a vegetable and flower garden.

Today, we woke up and the Easter bunny (me) had placed some plastic eggs and candy all around the yard for my son to excitedly collect. Then in the afternoon, my grandparents (my children's great-grandparents) came over for garlic roasted leg of lamb that we had been slaving in the kitchen to prepare.

All in all, a very fun weekend. But I'm sick of candy.

Sounds like my Easter's of old. Man, those chocolate bunnies are killers. Can't stop, need to stop, OMG I'm going to be sick! LOL!

I had a good day too! Son made us breakfast. 3:30 met up with my brother's family and my son and his girlfriend. We went to a late brunch. His mother-in-law made the reservations, food was so-so, but company great. When the cost ended up being $55 a person, my brother paid mine and my son's. Indeed a good day! :lol:

I had a good day too! Son made us breakfast. 3:30 met up with my brother's family and my son and his girlfriend. We went to a late brunch. His mother-in-law made the reservations, food was so-so, but company great. When the cost ended up being $55 a person, my brother paid mine and my son's. Indeed a good day! :lol:

What do you eat for brunch that's $55?

You can tell I don't get out much anymore............. :(

Forum List

Back