I had a dream last night

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
and in this dream I took a leak, trouble is, I really took a leak, I awoke half way through to go to the real toilet, Mrs roomy was a little upset...to say the least, has this ever happened to any of you?:cool:

and in this dream I took a leak, trouble is, I really took a leak, I awoke half way through to go to the real toilet, Mrs roomy was a little upset...to say the least, has this ever happened to any of you?:cool:

Depends are your friend. LOL.:rofl:

Never peed on my wife but yes if you are tired enough you can in fact sleep through at least the start of that. The water usually wakes you up though, unless you are so drunk you just don't care.

It happens to the best of 3 year old, why should you expect any better for yourself?

begruding aside, it is fully possible for a fully grown man to piss in his sleep. It can be a cause of too much stress, which in turn causes you to neglect regular patern and body signals, which if happening to coincide with REM, results in you pissing the bed.

Yeah, when I was 5. :cool:

I had a similar circumstance one time. some friends and I were getting HAMMERED and then later, after I passed out on the couch, I woke up and had to piss like a fiend. Well, it was dark and I didn't know my place around my buddies apartment so I started feeling around in the total dark until it came to a point where it was piss on myself or piss in what I had drunkenly hoped was the bathroom. Turned out to be his foyer closet.

ok, it wasn't so much similar but I wanted to tell the story.

I had a similar circumstance one time. some friends and I were getting HAMMERED and then later, after I passed out on the couch, I woke up and had to piss like a fiend. Well, it was dark and I didn't know my place around my buddies apartment so I started feeling around in the total dark until it came to a point where it was piss on myself or piss in what I had drunkenly hoped was the bathroom. Turned out to be his foyer closet.

My brother did almost the same once. Pissed all over this chick's brand new lazy-boy thinking it was a toilet.

shoulda pissed out the window, or outside. Thats what we do at my school. With any luck you'll hit some wandering drunks and really freak them the fuck out.

Shogun, tell me you generally look for a toilet before peeing blindly through any door you can open.

old man at Dr.'s office - I usually have to go each night Doc.
Dr. - any problems?
old man - no. my toilet turns a light on automatically and shuts off when I am done
Dr. That is amazing.
Dr. ( to wife of old man) that is an amazing toilet your husband has
Wife - Oh lordy, has he been pissing in the refrigerator again?

:rofl: hahahahaha

How about nooooooooo...

Forum List

Back