I had a Bad Day

heh I wouldnt blame Bush everyone else blames enough on him. Im not that mad anymore , I just had a bad day that's all. I suppose everyone does once in a while.

"Failure, a momentary experience.

Success, a momentary experience."

Lama Drimed from the book, Raindrops for the Love of It.

heh I wouldnt blame Bush everyone else blames enough on him. Im not that mad anymore , I just had a bad day that's all. I suppose everyone does once in a while.
cookie.jpg

well you didnt have to read the thread pretty simple and I havent taken it out anyone, sunni likes talking to me privately.

LOL .... Oh no, no .............. I'm sorry you took that wrong. I'm not upset, I was setting it up so you could take your bad day out on me!

Sorry, maybe I could have made that more clear ..............

In other words I was trying to say, I understand and it's OK, take it out on me, I won't take it personal and then began to argue so you could let it out.

Again, I apologize.

I had a bad day, and I have a bad temper, but nobody to project it on. Im enraged !!!!:evil:

Dont do anything this guy wouldnt do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9UKbrZ3p6U&feature=related]YouTube - Office meltdown #1 - A very bad day at work caught on tape![/ame]

LOL .... Oh no, no .............. I'm sorry you took that wrong. I'm not upset, I was setting it up so you could take your bad day out on me!

Sorry, maybe I could have made that more clear ..............

In other words I was trying to say, I understand and it's OK, take it out on me, I won't take it personal and then began to argue so you could let it out.

Again, I apologize.

hehe I have a little brain damage and not to quick to pick up on the hint....sorry...your a sweet darling thanks.:razz:

Today is better he he....now I have a big social event everyone wants me to go to from work. Yet if I have to deal withco worker lets call him "mister knucklehead" I feel I can't go. I can't believe how everyones pressuring me to go.....even bribing me. But at least Im not enraged. Also why can't I ever escape on my breaks....i found a good hiding place and someone found me today....and i was kinda crabby and said " hey chatterbox this is MY time Im on Break" in my head, but outwardly smiled and said uh huh yep you found me, good hunting ...(hunter)

Forum List

Back