I Guess We Know Where Oprah Stands

OPRAH'S STATEMENT: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

Hmmm.

oo.jpg

OPRAH'S STATEMENT: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

Hmmm.

oo.jpg

I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. except for Barack Obama

boycott Oprah, fellaz... Im sure you can find your own books to read anyway.

You know, I'm willing to bet 2/3 of the people bitching about this don't even watch Oprah once a week, never mind daily.

If you don't like it, don't watch it/boycott it/go read a book or something. Or hey, here's a brilliant idea..CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL!

Jeez, Oprah isn't required to have anyone on she doesn't want to. It's her show, she's the billionare and we're the people on the message board either defending her right to do that or sitting here calling her a hypocrite.

Must some people on here make a federal case about every little thing involving Barack Obama while basing such case off opinions, BS, and thinking they're mind readers? :rolleyes: :banghead:

Look people it is her show and she can do whatever she wants. I am not an Obama supporter in any way. To me and from what most of my fellow soldiers can see everyone is jumping on his ship because he is new. Its like a team that gets good for one year and everyone jumps on saying how they support that team, ect. If she (Oprah) wants to be bias against one party on HER show then thats up to her. The one thing this continues to prove is this election is not a fair one. People jumped on well before Obama ever made one point as to what he was going to do as prez. I wonder if people can still say whites are more racist then blacks? I see lots of white people voting for the black wannabe prez but not to many black people voting for the white wannabe prez. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back