I guess we are going to print more money to bail out. The countries who use the Euro

I'm going to watch the droops on the sides of his mouth. They are so overworked by talking out of both sides. 2012 come soon! :eusa_pray:

Obama has a choice. He can do nothing and suffer the wrath of Euros, whom he has always courted, and invite a world-wide recession going into the 2012 election. Or he can print tons of money we don't have to bail them out until after the 2012 election.
Which one does anyone think he'll pick? Hmm, toughie.

no way he can bail them out since rpeublicans control the purse strings........

Obama handled our deficit and saved the EU.

What a guy!

No wonder the markers roared upward today

What takes the cake is the shrills that speak highly of the OWS movement are supportive of today's actions...I mean how f*cking stupid do you have to be?
It is amazing...just amazing how shockingly stupid some people are.

Essentially what the FED is doing is repeating Fannie Mae - only on a global setting.

Fannie Mae was developed to provide loans to people who can't afford those loans.
Guess what the outcome of that was (and still is)?
Yesterdays move by the FED is to provide loans to nations who can't afford loans.
Guess what the outcome of this is?

Essentially what the FED is doing is repeating Fannie Mae - only on a global setting.

Fannie Mae was developed to provide loans to people who can't afford those loans.
Yesterdays move by the FED is to provide loans to nations who can't afford loans.

Inflation will eventually hit us like a smack to the face and there will be a whole lot of folks caught pissing into the wind wondering what happened.

So we are bailing out the Euro with the money China gave to bail US out. Anybody else see what's wrong with this? If the French wanted to see the Euro so bad for Europe, then THEY should find a way out of their own mess they created and leave the United States out of it. We have enough debt problems of our own, as well as an economy that hasn't seen any significant improvement since this community organizer took office. However, if he can so easily throw away taxpayer dollars for political experiments like Solyndra and Cash for Clunkers, then this is nothing more than another drop in the bucket to him. President Obama has done his "fair share" in creating this spending / debt mess, I'm sure he feels he can simply hand it over and give someone else the responsibility to do their "fair share" to try and clean it up.

Last edited:

Inflation will eventually hit us like a smack to the face and there will be a whole lot of folks caught pissing into the wind wondering what happened.

We are already there...$5 for a box of corn flakes...$4 a gallon for milk now...soon we will be paying a sustained $4 a gallon for gasoline...yesterday I made some chicken pot pies - I saw we were out of carrots...almost $3 for 7-8 carrots!!

We are already there...$5 for a box of corn flakes...$4 a gallon for milk now...soon we will be paying a sustained $4 a gallon for gasoline...yesterday I made some chicken pot pies - I saw we were out of carrots...almost $3 for 7-8 carrots!!

Oh I agree completely, real inflation is going through the roof more everyday. What I mean is the way government calculates it(minus energy and food), will even go through the roof.

So we are bailing out the Euro with the money China gave to bail US out. Anybody else see what's wrong with this? If the French wanted to see the Euro so bad for Europe, then THEY should find a way out of their own mess they created and leave the United States out of it. We have enough debt problems of our own, as well as an economy that hasn't seen any significant improvement since this community organizer took office. However, if he can so easily throw away taxpayer dollars for political experiments like Solyndra and Cash for Clunkers, then this is nothing more than another drop in the bucket to him. President Obama has done his "fair share" in creating this spending / debt mess, I'm sure he feels he can simply hand it over and give someone else the responsibility to do their "fair share" to try and clean it up.

That was never going to happen and they knew it all along.
The Europeans (besides Germany) have little to no stomach to reduce their social programs (and therefore admit they are not feasible)
They know that the FED and Washington are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR more committed to world banks and Wall Street than the American public. They knew that if they stalled long enough - America would once again lay the risk and cost on the backs of their citizens and not blink and eye doing so.

And we have the left on this forum cheering them on. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back