I guess this makes perfect sense

I did answer the question. is english your second language?

So you admit your statements were false and you made claims that were untrue... Great!

I notice you never bothered to answer the question about what percentage of containers entering America are inspected.?

I'm not sure what pecentage are inspected... I only know the amount inspected was increased by 5x or so post 9/11....

I notice you tap danced away from your own admission that our borders are so porous that a terrorist could walk across the bridge into Fort Kent and make it all the way to Manhattan unimpeded.....

No tap dance whatsoever... The point was... why ship precious goods that can lead to their capture when they can breach our borders and keep the goods in the right hands... I doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand...

and you want to suggest that the half a trillion dollars we have flushed down the shitter in Iraq accomplishing LESS THAN NOTHING could not have been better spent here at home?

Do you really want to make another out you ass statement?

I'll give you one chance to take it back...

"Accomplished Less than nothing"?

I'll start with NO TERROR ATTACKS ON OUR SOIL SINCE 9/11...

Go Ahead MM take it back... Its OK.... We all know your talkin out your ass... again:lol: ... Its ok we wont laugh..:lol:

I'll close my eyes and cover my ears:lol:

I'm not sure what pecentage are inspected...

and here I thought you were this plugged in border security guy...why would you NOT know that??

I only know the amount inspected was increased by 5x or so post 9/11....

big fucking deal. Five times a paltry insignificant amount is still a fairly paltry insignificant amount.

No tap dance whatsoever... The point was... why ship precious goods that can lead to their capture when they can breach our borders and keep the goods in the right hands... I doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand...

I guess you are unaware of the fact that there are not a lot of loose unaccounted for nuclear warheads -or other types of weapons of mass destruction, for that matter - on the black market in New Brusnwick or Quebec. Most of those are "across the pond" as us Navy guys like to say, so "shipping" seems a fairly essential piece of the puzzle. Rocket scientist!

Do you really want to make another out you ass statement?

I'll give you one chance to take it back...

Big deal. there were no terror attacks on the homeland for the eight years BEFORE 9/11.

Did you miss the NIE that stated that Al Qaeda is just as strong today as it was on 9/11?

DId you miss the fact that they are that strong after five years and 30K dead and wounded and nearly a trillion dollars?

Did you miss the fact that sunnis and shiites are now slaughtering one another in Iraq?

Did you miss the fact that while we have been in Iraq, Iran's stature and clout in the middle east has exploded? Do you think that the meteoric rise of Hezbollah in Lebanon is just coincidental?

My opinion that we have accomplished less than nothing is on the mark.

My opinion that we have accomplished less than nothing is on the mark.[/B]

I couldnt even begin to imagine what the troops would think of your opinion of their efforts with statments like that....

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE FLAG YOU HIDE BEHIND

Exactly who's troops do you support?...

I know its not ours...

I couldnt even begin to imagine what the troops would think of your opinion of their efforts with statments like that....

I know its not ours...

I can't decide whether you are being willfully ignorant or you are just a bitter rotten mean spirited individual.

Why are you so obsessed with insulting me?

Nothing I have EVER said besmirches the efforts of our troops.

It is like asking a soldier to perform open heart surgery on a man in Chicago and sending him to New York to do it....I don't care how hard he tries, he is not capable of accomplishing that objective.

Our troops are brave and honorable and very good at what they do. Unfortunately, they have been asked to do something that cannot be done with a military force. Solving the sectarian political issues in Iraq is not a job for the military to even attempt...but our men and women have been asked to try, and try they have.... and they do the specific missions that they are asked to perform with great professionalism and courage..... it is a sad fact that the missions they are asked to perform - no matter how well they perform them - will never be able to accomplish the irrational unreasonable objective that this incompetent administration has set before them...

but I know... they will bust their ass and spill their blood trying to do what the administration asks them to do for as long as they are asked to do it. That's what us military professionals always do.

I know its not ours...

Why do you have to go to attacking his military beliefs? It is the first thing you do. In every thread. I do NOT agree with maineman, I think he is an ass and i have him on ignore because he is a liar and hypocrite.

BUT one can believe our borders and ports are unsecure and even be stupid enough to believe we have not improved at all since 9/11 with out it having ANYTHING to do with trust, distrust of our troops. One can disagree with the war in IRAQ with out it having anything to do with liking or disliking the troops.

Lets get a couple things straight ONE MORE time. MAineman was an officer in the United States Navy. In that duty he served IN HARMS way. In HARMS WAY with OUT a weapon in a foreign country with the full knowledge he could be kidnapped and murdered at ANY TIME.

I am BEYOND TIRED of this crap. Maineman is attackable on so many points its silly, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. His opinions do, in my opinion, help and aid our enemies BUT they do NOT disparge our troops, they do not support our enemies directly.

Find some other "talking" point to hammer him on, preferrably one that has legs and can stand on its own with facts.

Stick to the fact his claim is ludicrous on its face simply by what you stated, in 6 years there have been ZERO terrorist attacks on US soil. Lay off the constant attacks on his military service, his support or lack of support of the military. DROP the military angle all together.

All you do when you spout off with that shit is make your self look stupid and you help liberals point out your ignorance on this point, allowing them then to claim other valid points are also some how invalid.

Why do you have to go to attacking his military beliefs? It is the first thing you do. In every thread. I do NOT agree with maineman, I think he is an ass and i have him on ignore because he is a liar and hypocrite.

BUT one can believe our borders and ports are unsecure and even be stupid enough to believe we have not improved at all since 9/11 with out it having ANYTHING to do with trust, distrust of our troops. One can disagree with the war in IRAQ with out it having anything to do with liking or disliking the troops.

Lets get a couple things straight ONE MORE time. MAineman was an officer in the United States Navy. In that duty he served IN HARMS way. In HARMS WAY with OUT a weapon in a foreign country with the full knowledge he could be kidnapped and murdered at ANY TIME.

I am BEYOND TIRED of this crap. Maineman is attackable on so many points its silly, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. His opinions do, in my opinion, help and aid our enemies BUT they do NOT disparge our troops, they do not support our enemies directly.

Find some other "talking" point to hammer him on, preferrably one that has legs and can stand on its own with facts.

Stick to the fact his claim is ludicrous on its face simply by what you stated, in 6 years there have been ZERO terrorist attacks on US soil. Lay off the constant attacks on his military service, his support or lack of support of the military. DROP the military angle all together.

All you do when you spout off with that shit is make your self look stupid and you help liberals point out your ignorance on this point, allowing them then to claim other valid points are also some how invalid.

Exactly where did I attack his service?

"I couldnt even begin to imagine what the troops would think of your opinion of their efforts with statments like that...."
What would our troops think RGS.. and how does this attack his service?

Or Here?..."YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE FLAG YOU HIDE BEHIND"
.. making a comment of the picture of himself hiding behind our flag.. How does that attack his service..

Or here maybe?...Exactly who's troops do you support?...

I know its not ours...
Making Statements like he made above...as you put it RGS "His opinions do, in my opinion, help and aid our enemies"...

So please, if you may, show me where his service was attacked...

What I find a bit strange, is you attack me and change the subject, instead of putting the final nail in MM's coffin on the subject.

P.S. I dont start the threads attacking his service... I usally finish them that way!:badgrin: And we arent there yet... Stay tuned..:eusa_dance:

Classy...real classy. Loser.

Ya know, to criticize someone else for not having class, you need to have a little yourself, at least a little, a little teeny, tiny bit, but you dont, so fuck off. hahahhahahahah

Its incredible how braindead these guys can be. They have to continue to totally ignore the fact that the Democrats, on the whole, not only voted for the war, but many, before, during and after the start of the war, were crying for the ouster of sadam by any means possible.

Who's Bunder Would That Be?

“Saddam’s goal … is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed.”—Madeline Albright, 1998:eusa_liar:

“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”—Bill Clinton in 1998:eusa_think:

“Saddam Hussein’s regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal.”—John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002:eusa_doh:

“Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access to weapons of mass destruction. Iraq’s search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to completely deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power.”—Al Gore, 2002:question:

“There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein’s regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed.”—Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002:rolleyes:

:eusa_hand:

they didn't send the light brigade into the valley of death, though, did they?

That IS my point.

Oh, second guessing military strategy eh? True sign of a loser. For you, in more ways than one.

Lets see some of your pre war posts/comments about how the war should be effectively run.

Oh, second guessing military strategy eh? True sign of a loser. For you, in more ways than one.

Lets see some of your pre war posts/comments about how the war should be effectively run.

considering that all of my pre-war posts were made on a site called politics.com which unfortunately folded a while back, you will simply have to take my word for it that I was against sending an invading/conquering/occupying ground force into Iraq primarily because of the negative side effects such an action would have on the dynamics and stability of the region. Not to mention the fact that such a military incursion was clearly a diversion from our primary strategic goal of confronting and prevailing over the islamic extremists who attacked us.

If you don't care to take my word for that, I really don't give a shit.

QUOTE]

I don't think that is a start at all. What makes you think there would have been other attacks otherwise?

I know its not ours...

That seems to be part of the problem-- You know nothing of the sort. this has absolutely nothing to do with supporting the troops.

considering that all of my pre-war posts were made on a site called politics.com which unfortunately folded a while back, you will simply have to take my word for it that I was against sending an invading/conquering/occupying ground force into Iraq primarily because of the negative side effects such an action would have on the dynamics and stability of the region. Not to mention the fact that such a military incursion was clearly a diversion from our primary strategic goal of confronting and prevailing over the islamic extremists who attacked us.

If you don't care to take my word for that, I really don't give a shit.

Well, you do give a shit, otherwise you wouldnt have responded.
And even IF what you say is true, that still doesnt respond to my request for your PLANS, NOT what you opposed.

Well, you do give a shit, otherwise you wouldnt have responded.
And even IF what you say is true, that still doesnt respond to my request for your PLANS, NOT what you opposed.

I gave a shit about answering your question. I do not give a shit about whether or not you take my word for it.

and...by the way...your question was:

"Lets see some of your pre war posts/comments about how the war should be effectively run."

nothing about "PLANS" there.

I was opposed to the war in Iraq. period. If you had said, let's stick our fingers in the fan", I would be opposed to sticking my finger in the fan and think it is rather unrealistic for YOU to expect ME to have a plan for cleaning up blood and tissue splatter and stopping the bleeding on YOUR finger when YOU were dumb enough to stick YOUR finger in the fucking fan in the first place.

I don't NEED to have a plan. All I need to do is to say that the assholes who thought up this dumbass, bloody, expensive, counterproductive war have lost the right to continue driving the fucking bus. All I need to do is to suggest that ANYONE would do a better job and take the keys away and give it to the other side and let them try....they CANNOT do any worse.

That seems to be part of the problem-- You know nothing of the sort. this has absolutely nothing to do with supporting the troops.

It has everything to do with supporting the troops.

As usual, you PRESIDENT BUSH bashing bitter idiots run on emotion and are totally deprived of using any logic or intelligence. You admit it yourself, you are PROUD (an emotion) to be a Bush Basher (not a very tolerant POV, considering its an emotion thats driving it, just like racists).

As usual, Kerry supporters are talking out of both sides of their mouths and are strattling the fence with no morals or steadfast values other than. "mommy, I didnt get what I want !!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa"

You cant support the troops and oppose the war.
You cant bash the President, whomever he is at the moment, and claim to be patriotic.
You cant claim to be compassionate, and be so vile at the same time.
You cant profess "freedom of speech" and then support shouting down speakers, who happen to be conservative, so they cant give their speeches.
You cant misquote and distort the Bible and claim to be solid Christians.
You cant distort and re write the Constitution and then claim it is the law of the land.
You cant rewrite history and then claim to be informed.
You cant appoint activist judges and then be upset when they use imminent domain to provide profits for big business.
You cant be opposed to big business and then vote for a guy who is a billionaire because of big business.
You cant support the troops and then vote for a guy who tried to suppress the military vote.
You cant support an open and honest media and then support a guy who knowingly presented bogus documents on a national broadcast.
You cant blame the republicans without taking blame yourself, when your party also voted for what you are condemning.
You cant support that we are a land of laws, when you support contradicting laws that make the fetus non human when the woman wants to kill it, but HUMAN when someone else kills it. Inconsistency is the worst attribute in the law to keep it from being a system of JUSTICE.
You cant support the war on terror, then expose the methods we use to collect information on them, and then turn around and also claim the administration is so inept in running the war.
You cant claim equality for all, when your main organization, ACLU, supports only non white middle aged MEN.
YOu cant support the black community and then deny them freedom of school choice, while also claiming to be pro choice.
You cant support education for all, then support the system that graduates 90% of some schools black students who cannot read or write.
You cant claim to support DEMOCRACY, and support redistributing the
wealth.
You cant claim to support science at all times when you support abortion while the scientific community has proven a fetus is a living human individual.
You cant claim to be open minded, then refuse to even discuss whether global warming is happening, and/or being caused by humans.
You cant claim to be pro peace and then become violent when others oppose your point of view.
You cant claim to put kids first, then use them as social experiments for gay marriage
You cant claim marriage is just a piece of paper, then claim gays are being hurt so bad because they cant marry
You cant claim to be pro peace and then take peoples money at the barrel of a gun.
You cant be opposed to violence, then deny law obiding, respectful citizens the right to carry a gun to prevent violence from being inflicted upon them and their family and property....
You cant claim to be a mature, intelligent adult, then spend eight years whining and crying that you got cheated......

....that is, without being delusional.

are you really suggesting that it is not possible to question the administration's use of the military and still be supportive of the military itself?

the above "you can't" garbage would be pretty funny if it weren't so stupid.

:thup:

are you really suggesting that it is not possible to question the administration's use of the military and still be supportive of the military itself?

Questioning and bashing are not the same.
Criticizing and bashing are not the same.
I am not talking about any president per se, but the office.

Forum List

Back