I guess this goes here. Dyson V11 Torque Drive.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
The Wife has been bitching about our cordless vacuums,I say vacuums because we've tried multiple units from the Shark to the Bissell and a few more.
We decided to bite the bullet and get the Dyson V11 Torque drive after reading all the reviews.
The stats are impressive.
More suction than the vast majority of upright plugins being the most impressive. And with an hour of run time we can get the vast majority of our vac needs in one charge. Nine times out of ten it's just the living room,kitchen and maybe the bedroom.
I'll let y'all know if it lives up to the hype.

If it works out we're going to look at a Dyson V8 for the RV.

I wish you would have posted "after" testing the vacuum. .. :cool:

Smirk all ya want....you'll have to wait until after Monday,or until the Wife decides to do some vacuuming. Which I figure will be the day we receive it.

....Oh,it also comes with an extra accessory package when you order directly from Dyson.

After the Wife got Her first run with the V11 she was amazed at how well it worked.
She can do the whole downstairs which is around 3 thousand square feet. Most of it being hardwoods which is less draining than carpet.
Was it worth? The Wife is very happy with it so yeah it's worth the $700 dollar price tag and we'll buy a lower end one for the RV.

After the Wife got Her first run with the V11 she was amazed at how well it worked.
She can do the whole downstairs which is around 3 thousand square feet. Most of it being hardwoods which is less draining than carpet.
Was it worth? The Wife is very happy with it so yeah it's worth the $700 dollar price tag and we'll buy a lower end one for the RV.
Thanks for the review but my central vac in the motorhome, gets the whole job done in about in about 15 minutes.

Thanks for the review but my central vac in the motorhome, gets the whole job done in about in about 15 minutes.

The RV is only a 20 footer so a central vac isnt really necessary.
Pretty sure we could vacuum the Lance in about 10 minutes.
unit_tech_drawing_201903141253113798719794.jpg

unit_photo_20200110050606613498558.jpg

Mine is 45 feet.
upload_2019-10-12_13-17-40-jpeg.284214

Mine is 45 feet.

I think I'd rather have a hand held unite with no hose to drag around or store.

The Wife has been bitching about our cordless vacuums,I say vacuums because we've tried multiple units from the Shark to the Bissell and a few more.
We decided to bite the bullet and get the Dyson V11 Torque drive after reading all the reviews.
The stats are impressive.
More suction than the vast majority of upright plugins being the most impressive. And with an hour of run time we can get the vast majority of our vac needs in one charge. Nine times out of ten it's just the living room,kitchen and maybe the bedroom.
I'll let y'all know if it lives up to the hype.

If it works out we're going to look at a Dyson V8 for the RV.

I've been looking for some real advice on one of those....it's too pricey to buy without at least having some foreknowledge of it...thanks....I will be very interested to see what happens.

JO

Thanks, sounds good.

I need a small handheld to suk up those ladybug asian beetles invaded me again.

Awesome motorhome Gip. At 65 wife and I are about ready for one and some travel

Mine is 45 feet.

I think I'd rather have a hand held unite with no hose to drag around or store.
I’ve got that too, but the central vac really does a good job quickly.

Thanks, sounds good.

They’re great, but you better have DIY skills in a lot of different areas.

Thanks, sounds good.

I've heard the horror stories.
Like you better be ready to wait 3 months for maintenance or repairs so it's best to learn how to do it your self.

Thanks, sounds good.

I've heard the horror stories.
Like you better be ready to wait 3 months for maintenance or repairs so it's best to learn how to do it your self.

I do almost everything myself. Regular maintenance like oil changes, I get done at truck shops. Seldom have to wait long to get an appointment.

My coach is 13 years old, but in great condition. I’ve been lucky that it hasn’t required any major repairs where I need an RV technician.

I do almost everything myself. Regular maintenance like oil changes, I get done at truck shops. Seldom have to wait long to get an appointment.

My coach is 13 years old, but in great condition. I’ve been lucky that it hasn’t required any major repairs where I need an RV technician.

Got the skills, all of them. But too old to remember most of them!

Forum List

Back