I guess these guys won't be moving their embassy anytime soon...

Don't confuse your inner voice with Lieberman. You are too stupid to understand his comments.

Which bit of the quote don't you understand?

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Please, let me help you. You clearly have some challenges with the English language, with comprehension of English...

Which part of what Lieberman is it that you don't understand moron?
Which part of the quote says that Argentina supports terrorism, idiot? I doubt you even understand the word "comprehension".

Ignorance and denial are not valid excuses for being a dumbfuck.

Did you even read the article? Would you prefer if it were translated into a different language? Moron perhaps?
Different language? You even are unable to understand simple English in the article, idiot. Where in the article Lieberman blames Argentina in supporting terrorism, dumbass? You have neither honesty nor minimum intellect to understand two sentences in the article. Your brain is damaged by hatred of Israel.

AS it seems you can't be bothered to read the article here is the opening...

Argentina has cancelled a football World Cup warm-up match with Israel, apparently under pressure over Israel's treatment of Palestinians in Gaza.

Striker Gonzalo Higuain said they had "finally done the right thing".

But Israel's defence minister said it was "too bad" Argentina's footballers did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters".

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

If you would like me to translate it into 'idiotish' ask one of your Team Israel members!

"...like me to translate it into 'idiotish'"

don't worry....i speak it. i understand what you're saying...!

Forum List

Back