I Guess There Really Isn't Anyone Worthy On The Right

I just remembered that the Republican "Presidential Debate" is playing on FAUX right now and turned to it.

I just saw one panelist say "If the President says Khadafi must go, then he must go!"

However, recently, all the righties have been spewing the meme about Obama not having the authority to go after Khadafi, amongst others *cough*Bin*cough*Laden*

The Republicans are really all over the place.

BTW the panelist above was Pawlenty, Tim Pawlenty.

I'm sure when there is someone who is "worthy" on the right, you'll let us know right? :eusa_whistle:

I just remembered that the Republican "Presidential Debate" is playing on FAUX right now and turned to it.

I just saw one panelist say "If the President says Khadafi must go, then he must go!"

However, recently, all the righties have been spewing the meme about Obama not having the authority to go after Khadafi, amongst others *cough*Bin*cough*Laden*

I'm sure when there is someone who is "worthy" on the right, you'll let us know right? :eusa_whistle:
I'm pretty sure I'll be long dead and gone by the time that ever is the case.

Last month....He said "winning" and he mentioned a lady ga ga song. Tim Pawlenty channels Sheen: GOP's 'winning, duh!' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Damn he is so hip.

TPaw for pres.

:lol:

Mud...remember "Bush kept us safe?"

Some of you nutjobs were STILL repeating that claptrap recently.

He did keep us safe, until we experienced the worst attack on American soil ever. Other than that, he did a fine job. :eusa_whistle:

Can you name one?

WOW!!!
Republicans have varying opinions rather than marching lock-step with their party??!!
:eek:

I've considered this for a while, Marc....

You win!

I've realized that there is never anything of substance in your posts.
They are ALL negative towards anyone that has a different POV than you.

*ignore*

It’s the same old story with the GOP: no Old Guard republican has the guts to tell the TPM nitwits and the radical social right to stuff it.

There may very well be a GOP presidential candidates who understands the concept of the right to privacy concerning abortion, that we are not at war with Islam, that the doctrine of separation of Church and State is indeed part of the Constitution, and that free markets are not perfect – it is appropriate to have government oversight and regulation.

And ‘tax’ is not a 4-letter word.

You saw it with McCain in 2008 pandering to the old Bush Base with Palin; with Romney now backpedaling on his more progressive positions 10, 20 years ago.

Until such time as a given GOP candidate for president has the courage to stand up for the original principles of the Party – fiscal restraint coupled with social progressivism - and enough of the rank-and-file have the courage to support such a candidate, republicans might as well sit-out 2012.

It’s the same old story with the GOP: no Old Guard republican has the guts to tell the TPM nitwits and the radical social right to stuff it.

There may very well be a GOP presidential candidates who understands the concept of the right to privacy concerning abortion, that we are not at war with Islam, that the doctrine of separation of Church and State is indeed part of the Constitution, and that free markets are not perfect – it is appropriate to have government oversight and regulation.

And ‘tax’ is not a 4-letter word.

You saw it with McCain in 2008 pandering to the old Bush Base with Palin; with Romney now backpedaling on his more progressive positions 10, 20 years ago.

Until such time as a given GOP candidate for president has the courage to stand up for the original principles of the Party – fiscal restraint coupled with social progressivism - and enough of the rank-and-file have the courage to support such a candidate, republicans might as well sit-out 2012.
Spot on!

:clap2: :clap2:

Maybe because they aren't of a Borg mentality.

Btw, how the heck is Qaddafi really spelled??

Incidentally, I figure at least 3 of these guys is cleaning Obama's clock. Ron Paul and Tim Pawlenty are whooping up on him. But the brother Mr. Herman Cain, is literally smoking his ass.

Every time someone says something disparaging about Obama, you sprout wood. Even the crappiest candidate makes you "sprout wood", just by saying something bad about Obama. Creepy.

They weren't so much saying bad things about him, but they are showing more of a command of the issues, and their answers were straight forward and concise rather then an exercise in self-indulgence one can be subjected to while listening to Obama.

I didn't see it. What were some of the issues?

While you dumb shits fight over who's right and who's left, the people who are going to inherit America are Hispanic

Tim (I don't believe in evolution) Pawlenty was also asked how he could take money from schools to give tax breaks to the rich and why his state's deficit was 6 billion dollars. Not a happy camper.

"Sorry. We don't have money for decent schools but we can make the rich even richer".

And they accuse the "Left" of class warfare. :lol:

Mud...remember "Bush kept us safe?"

Some of you nutjobs were STILL repeating that claptrap recently.

Well, he did. Are you saying he didn't now????

Claptrap indeed.

I want an honest answer, what happens if some idiot flies into another building, or blows up a train, or shoots up an Army base???

Oh, shit, already happened under Obama. Isolated nut-case. Not a radical Muslim. Not terrorist related. Nothing to see her folks.

220px-Nidal_Hasan.jpg

Now we still have this nut-job out there trying to kill us. Is Obama gonna take him out too, because his people have already attempted attacks here already?

220px-Anwar_al-Awlaki_sitting_on_couch%2C_lightened.jpg

Mission Accomplished indeed.

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

Last edited:
Tim (I don't believe in evolution) Pawlenty was also asked how he could take money from schools to give tax breaks to the rich and why his state's deficit was 6 billion dollars. Not a happy camper.

"Sorry. We don't have money for decent schools but we can make the rich even richer".

And they accuse the "Left" of class warfare. :lol:

Proof that neither of you watched the debate or listened to the answer that was given
:eusa_shhh:

Was this in your MediaMatters webmail this morning???
:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back