I Guess There Is A Graphic For Just About Anything, Eh?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Zombies.jpg

Oh this has the entrails of awesomeness scrawled all over it. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Now all we need are zombie kittehs, and awesomeness is total. Fast infectious kitteh zombies.

Toss "White Zombie" the first zombie movie in the even slower and dumber catagory below Shawn of the Dead. And where do the possessed 'zombie' trucks from "Maximum Overdrive" go?

• Banned
I dun think machines qualify as zombies, my Big Fizzy friend. If they did, I'd start with the presser that stars in "The Mangler" or the car in "Christine".

the_mangler.jpg

I have never seen "White Zombies". Sounds cool! I wish TCM would play more of the old horror stuff.

white%20zombie%20Bela%20Lugosi%20-1024.jpg

I dun think machines qualify as zombies, my Big Fizzy friend. If they did, I'd start with the presser that stars in "The Mangler" or the car in "Christine".

the_mangler.jpg

I have never seen "White Zombies". Sounds cool! I wish TCM would play more of the old horror stuff.

White Zombie is friggen HORRIBLE! And I say that OWNING a copy! LOL It's a "Ned the Dead" late friday night horror special where you spend time mocking it and throwing popcorn at your TV with friends. Get it at a Half-Price books or variant in a pack of 50, so you only pay 10 cents for it. There are usually loads of that kinda movies out there. But this one is credited as being the FIRST.

Oh, and I never saw "The Mangler", but it's one of Stephen King's better short stories. Grey Matter was of a similar vein but scarier.

the_mangler.jpg

white zombie is excellent...how could you not like the music...you could dance to it.

Don't worry Bones, we got the point. ;) you have lousy taste in music. LOL

Forum List

Back