I guess the leftists better thank Dubya

The winner. If Hitler has won, WWII would have started by an act of aggression by Poland.
What you mean to say is "the state facing the threat".
This is what the US did, in accordance with her rights retained under the UN charter.
Thus, the war was legal.
After a little more research it is up to the Security Council to decide.
Where does the UN charter state that the UNSC decides if a state can act in its own self-defense - that is, to act in its own self-defense, it must first petititon the UNSC?

It doesn't. The state facing that threat makes that determination for itself.
This is what the US did, in accordance with her rights retained under the UN charter.
The war was legal, period.
No way to argue otherwise.

How many Iraqi have been killed this year by the insurgents (Civil War)?

I wonder if their families would like to thank Bush?

{A proud and irate Iraqi women holds up her purple finger and thanks President Bush while telling his detractors to go to hell. Supporting our military men and women, American, Allied & Iraqi Troops in the war on terror. }

Iraq Voter, Women Thanks President Bush

If only these Iraqis would spend more time on DailyKOS honing their BDS like you do, they would understand that things are only good if they promote the democratic party.

In particular, the role and situation of women and girls has declined precipitously compared to prior to the invasion. From torture to rape to assassination, from forced separation for mixed couples to women and their children enduring the death of their husbands and fathers, from a loss of educational rights to expulsion from the workplace and public life, and from sexual slavery to forced flight or enforced disappearance, for the past seven years Iraqi women and girls have endured the most terrifying of fates. They are living at the mercy of an occupation that both seeks to terrorize them into submission, and to use them as objects for the terrorization of the whole of Iraqi society.

ei: Occupation of Iraq destroys women's lives

How many Iraqi have been killed this year by the insurgents (Civil War)?

I wonder if their families would like to thank Bush?

{A proud and irate Iraqi women holds up her purple finger and thanks President Bush while telling his detractors to go to hell. Supporting our military men and women, American, Allied & Iraqi Troops in the war on terror. }

Iraq Voter, Women Thanks President Bush

If only these Iraqis would spend more time on DailyKOS honing their BDS like you do, they would understand that things are only good if they promote the democratic party.

In particular, the role and situation of women and girls has declined precipitously compared to prior to the invasion. From torture to rape to assassination, from forced separation for mixed couples to women and their children enduring the death of their husbands and fathers, from a loss of educational rights to expulsion from the workplace and public life, and from sexual slavery to forced flight or enforced disappearance, for the past seven years Iraqi women and girls have endured the most terrifying of fates. They are living at the mercy of an occupation that both seeks to terrorize them into submission, and to use them as objects for the terrorization of the whole of Iraqi society.

ei: Occupation of Iraq destroys women's lives
yeah Uday and Qusay were so much better for the women of Iraq

Actually you are trying to say he was 100% right, I merely pointed out that one of the major reasons for invading Iraq in the first place was false.

I have no trouble saying what I mean.

The issue here is that I gave due credit to Bush, something you of the left cannot abide. Your hatred of Bush - well honed and fed by your Mullahs over at KOS, HuggingGlue Post and other leftist hate sites, overrides any other item.

HugginGluePost? LOL. Is that suppose to an insult to them? Maybe I've never heard the phrase but what does Hugging Glue mean?

What statute of the US Code was violated?

Please cite it.

UN Charter which we are bound to as a signatory was violated.

UN is not world government... sorry... it is our constitution that governs our legality

Besides the fact that we were not in violation of anything with the UN

Okay yeah I guess I forgot about that Nation Building Clause in the US Consititution, or was that the spread Democracy around the world Amendment.

Sarcasm off:

The UNSC cannot do anything about our violation of the Charter because we have veto power at the SC. But that does not mean we did not violate the Charter.

UN is not world government... sorry... it is our constitution that governs our legality

The UNSC cannot do anything about our violation of the Charter because we have veto power at the SC. But that does not mean we did not violate the Charter.
You're right - the fact that we did not violate the charter means we did not violate the charter.

Okay yeah I guess I forgot about that Nation Building Clause in the US Consititution, or was that the spread Democracy around the world Amendment.

Sarcasm off:

please show the place of the charter that was violated

What you say is false, as you well know.

However, the UN Charter has no weight of law, much to the chagrin of the left, the USA is a sovereign nation not bound by the laws or edicts of foreign nations.

So in essence, there was no violation of law and you are just engaging in mindless demagoguery on behalf of your shameful party in an attempt to besmirch an enemy of your party.

What you say is false, as you well know.

However, the UN Charter has no weight of law, much to the chagrin of the left, the USA is a sovereign nation not bound by the laws or edicts of foreign nations.

So in essence, there was no violation of law and you are just engaging in mindless demagoguery on behalf of your shameful party in an attempt to besmirch an enemy of your party.
i'd like for him to cite the UN charter he is invoking

Even if the UN Charter were violated, it has no weight of law, ergo his cry of "illegal war" would still be one of mere demagoguery.

Some of these leftists take the hate sites WAY too seriously. DailyKOS doesn't believe the bullshit they spread, it's just red meat to stir the mindless minions up.

Even if the UN Charter were violated, it has no weight of law, ergo his cry of "illegal war" would still be one of mere demagoguery.

Some of these leftists take the hate sites WAY too seriously. DailyKOS doesn't believe the bullshit they spread, it's just red meat to stir the mindless minions up.

which is pretty much the description of all of talk radio

Forum List

Back