I guess the leftists better thank Dubya

I'm not interested in your Obama verses.

The FACT is that Bush stated his intent, and it appears to be going just like he said. Look like the middle east IS exploding in a massive move to democratically elected and free nations.

Put down your holy book, and THINK.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did we ever find any WMD's in Iraq?
yes, just not the stockpiles that were expected

Did they? Link?

The Tunisians and the Egyptians caused 'regime change' without wrecking their countries. People rallied in the squares of towns in those countries but did not loot their national museums. I guess 'war is messy' can result in regime change. Facebook can do it too.

I guess now that the right wingers and the water carriers for the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld gang will now thump their chests and declare victory. I wonder why they had to kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and thousands of Americans and finance the whole charade with loans from the communists in China when something as innocuous as e-mail could have done it better?

I have serious doubts that peaceful insurrection would have worked against a guy who was known to gas whole villages....
When the nation basically goes on strike, the economy shuts down. The Soviets had a system of gulags and the whole of Siberia to silence dissidents. Yet Moscow became capitalist without the destruction of St. Basil's Cathedral.

The change in the Middle East is coming from the inside out, not at the barrel of an Abrams tank.

What a dumb fuck you are. Are you saying, spreading Democracy was Bush's plan all along? So, he just lied about WMD to pull it off? We can't afford to spread Deomcracy you jerk off.

I understand, you're illiterate and could not read the article.

Bush claimed that Iraq would be a model in the middle east that other nations would emulate, that they would see Iraq and demand free and fair elections for themselves.

Like most leftists, you don't care about the results, only about promoting the democratic party. There are not enough dead to overwhelm the horror of Bush being right. Most democrats would gladly sacrifice every child in the Middle East just to be able to hate Bush - clearly you are one of those.

I thought the people who always go out of their way to tell everyone how conservative they are turned on Bush because he was such a fiscal liberal and spender? I thought that's why his approval ratings were in the tank bc both sides hated him at the end?

As time goes, are we going to see more of this building up a false image in hopes to lie to yourselves into thinking you voted correctly, and sleep better at night?

Why all the love for Bush now, when there was none at the end of his presidency?

Hey who knew that the suspension of the constitution, dissolving of Parliament and military rule is the face of democracy?

The jury's still out on Egypt my friends. Personally, I think we'll be talking about the good old Mubarak days in short order.

What a dumb fuck you are. Are you saying, spreading Democracy was Bush's plan all along? So, he just lied about WMD to pull it off? We can't afford to spread Deomcracy you jerk off.

Bush claimed that Iraq would be a model in the middle east that other nations would emulate, that they would see Iraq and demand free and fair elections for themselves.

Like most leftists, you don't care about the results, only about promoting the democratic party. There are not enough dead to overwhelm the horror of Bush being right. Most democrats would gladly sacrifice every child in the Middle East just to be able to hate Bush - clearly you are one of those.
Well, you start with a poorly thought out ad homienem attack and proceed to slide into the gutter.

Who on earth could put words together like "Most democrats would gladly sacrifice every child in the Middle East just to be able to hate Bush"? My guess is someone absolutely willing to make such a sacrifice for political points. Shameful, absolutely shameful. But, sadly typical of a blind partisan still carrying water for the cabal of Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld.

What part of WE CANNOT AFFORD TO INVADE AND OCCUPY FOREIGN COUNTRIES IN HOPES OF SPREADING DEMOCRACY do you not understand?

I thought the people who always go out of their way to tell everyone how conservative they are turned on Bush because he was such a fiscal liberal and spender? I thought that's why his approval ratings were in the tank bc both sides hated him at the end?

As time goes, are we going to see more of this building up a false image in hopes to lie to yourselves into thinking you voted correctly, and sleep better at night?

Why all the love for Bush now, when there was none at the end of his presidency?
This is how images are burnished. There were some Republican die-hards who praised Nixon for going to China...

sorry, its water under the bridge, and i didnt save links as the web is constantly changing and links tend to expire

LOL, ohh is that how the internet works? :eusa_liar:
yes, it is, dipshit
now you can fuck off

LOL, so you've shown us now you don't understand how the tax system in this country works, and now you have no clue how the internet functions. What do you know? Besides how to send someone insult filled neg-reps?

If you would only stop making claims you can't back up, you would stop being shown to be a liar. Don't get mad at me for highlighting your lack of facts.

The Invasion of Iraq was more than justified because Sadam wanted Iran to believe that he had WMD. He admitted this. He played a dangerous game and he lost.

The Invasion itself was actually military genius. But damn, did they screw up the occupation.

Except we knew Saddam was contained.

"We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq..."

C. Powell (24 February 2001)

"But in terms of Saddam Hussein being there, let's remember that his country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

C. Rice (29 July 2001)

See them here.

As an excuse, the WMD ploy was illegal by the UN Charter. It was an act of aggression.

There is no constitutional basis for spreading Democracy around the globe. For one thing the founders were against Democracy. That's why they formed a Republic in which only White male Property owners were allowed to vote.

Until the women of Iraq have the freedoms they once had before the invasion and occupation I'll consider the mission failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, ohh is that how the internet works? :eusa_liar:
yes, it is, dipshit
now you can fuck off

LOL, so you've shown us now you don't understand how the tax system in this country works, and now you have no clue how the internet functions. What do you know? Besides how to send someone insult filled neg-reps?

If you would only stop making claims you can't back up, you would stop being shown to be a liar. Don't get mad at me for highlighting your lack of facts.
fuck off asshole

You're an ass.
I saw the subject line and thought little Dumbya had killed himself.

Then you started to cry because BOOOSHH may be vindicated.

Say, maybe YOU can join Al Qaeda to make sure this doesn't stand. After all, you're one and only goal is to promote your shameful party.

How many Iraqi have been killed this year by the insurgents (Civil War)?

I wonder if their families would like to thank Bush?

You're an ass.
I saw the subject line and thought little Dumbya had killed himself.

Then you started to cry because BOOOSHH may be vindicated.

Say, maybe YOU can join Al Qaeda to make sure this doesn't stand. After all, you're one and only goal is to promote your shameful party.

How many Iraqi have been killed this year by the insurgents (Civil War)?

I wonder if their families would like to thank Bush?
so, bush is responsible for terrorists killing ?

Iraq was an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation based on fear,

I'm not interested in your Obama verses.

The FACT is that Bush stated his intent, and it appears to be going just like he said. Look like the middle east IS exploding in a massive move to democratically elected and free nations.

Put down your holy book, and THINK.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did we ever find any WMD's in Iraq?

The WMD were to be found underneath all the flowers the Iraqi citizens showered upon our soldiers after their joyful liberation. Opps nope not there......

Forum List

Back