i guess the honeymoon's over

Well, at least we got the really important information out of the visit. Obama got some gym time in. I have a funny feeling that Obama is going to be the black Herbert Hoover.

Well, at least we got the really important information out of the visit. Obama got some gym time in. I have a funny feeling that Obama is going to be the black Herbert Hoover.

Is that a serious comment or sarcastic one? Because Obama's done plenty thus far considering. More then I've seen Bush do, though I will admit that doesn't take much since Bush was on vacation 25% of the time.

It's both. I find it funny that he was annoyed by the fact that he was asked a tough question when he arrived unannounced. I also find it funny, and disturbing, that the fact that he has worked out was deemed important. He has a lot to do, and "The Gym" isn't where he needs to be.

i guess the honeymoon's over

Boy I wish............... but this giddy bunch will be chewing on Bush lard for a long while yet and the press will by and large try to protect the investment they have in Obama. And of course the Obama handlers will weed out the ones in press who actually ask tough questions.

No, sadly I think I think we have a lot of foreplay ahead of us before we get into some of the rough sex. And of course the divorce is a long ways off.

It's both. I find it funny that he was annoyed by the fact that he was asked a tough question when he arrived unannounced. I also find it funny, and disturbing, that the fact that he has worked out was deemed important. He has a lot to do, and "The Gym" isn't where he needs to be.

One could work out and be debriefed/do things at the same time.

It's called multitasking. Perhaps some past presidents couldn't even do one thing at a time, but I'm sure Obama is quite capable of such a thing.

This isn't about multi-tasking, it's about a guy who didn't like the fact that he was asked a hard question, even though he should have expected it. He also isn't the first president to get some exercise. That isn't news, but it was put out there anyway.

Enough of the major media in this country has a great deal invested in Obama, hell some of them have their damn necks invested in him. You can bet they are going to fight like hell to protect that investment.

Before long we may be getting reports of his heart rate during these workouts!

Is that a serious comment or sarcastic one? Because Obama's done plenty thus far considering. More then I've seen Bush do, though I will admit that doesn't take much since Bush was on vacation 25% of the time.

You and I must really define plenty differently. See I define it this way:

1 a: a full or more than adequate amount or supply <had plenty of time to finish the job> b: a large number or amount <in plenty of trouble>

President Obama hasnt been in office 3 days yet. He hasnt done practically anything let alone more than adequate. He hasnt done a large number of things either.

Seriously, it would be nice to see him actually do something before he gets credit for solving any problems.

Boy I wish............... but this giddy bunch will be chewing on Bush lard for a long while yet and the press will by and large try to protect the investment they have in Obama. And of course the Obama handlers will weed out the ones in press who actually ask tough questions.

No, sadly I think I think we have a lot of foreplay ahead of us before we get into some of the rough sex. And of course the divorce is a long ways off.

Too bad, people are still busy blaming Clinton, kind of hard to move on from Bush when we are not even pass Clinton yet..

Hell, some people are still busy blaming Carter, and some others would still be blaming Nixon if it weren't for the fact that many people in this country forgave him for being a total tool once he died.

Too bad, people are still busy blaming Clinton, kind of hard to move on from Bush when we are not even pass Clinton yet..

Blaming Clinton?

Sadly Clinton has never had to be accountable for his failures. Frankly Bush carried much of that for him. Not to excuse Bush for his own blunders.

Either way, the situation with Obama cannot be measured to either one. As it is historic and frankly good that we elected a minority, that part is over, he was sworn in. The hype went too far, the expectations went too far and the media did all they could to help feed it.

History tells me that most over night wonders come crashing down hard. The more this one is handled with baby power the worse it may be.

One could work out and be debriefed/do things at the same time.

It's called multitasking. Perhaps some past presidents couldn't even do one thing at a time, but I'm sure Obama is quite capable of such a thing.

what a fucking hypocrite
:eusa_whistle:

"President Obama made a surprise visit to the White House press corps Thursday night, but got agitated when he was faced with a substantive question."

Obama flashes irritation at press room visit - Jonathan Martin and Carrie Budoff Brown - Politico.com

tff

you mean the liberal media is not in his pocket? are you sure?

I heard the media yapping about something the other day...about how the Obama admin is supposed to be open and there is something they did...that was kept from the press. I paid so little attention...it might have been the critical story about who knew what when and when did they know it...about Caroline Kennedy.

:lol:

"President Obama made a surprise visit to the White House press corps Thursday night, but got agitated when he was faced with a substantive question."

Obama flashes irritation at press room visit - Jonathan Martin and Carrie Budoff Brown - Politico.com

tff

Is he under the impression that if the media does all it can to get him elected, they are in his pocket from then on? ROFLMAO! He should have spent more time talking to Clinton then, huh? The role of a free press is to question and challenge government - no matter which party controls Congress or the White House. NOT serve as its lapdog if the "right" party controls some branch of government. I'm waiting for the day OUR media actually realizes that fact BEFORE elections because what they did during this election cycle with regard to blatantly advertising their own preference was beyond nauseating. Maybe when the press realize what their real role in society is - then the pop quiz of average Americans would have shown that the majority knew far more about Obama than they really did BEFORE they cast their vote for him.

Thank you for posting this, Del. You've single-handedly proven that the media has never loved Obama and in fact continues to do their job by asking tough questions of anyone that holds public office.

:clap2:

toss a big party...tossed a fit....lol...sounds like business as usual to me

Thank you for posting this, Del. You've single-handedly proven that the media has never loved Obama and in fact continues to do their job by asking tough questions of anyone that holds public office.

:clap2:

Wrong, What I want to know is will this reporter be blacklisted. And if he.she is will the left admit we have a problem.

The man has been President less than a week and he is upset someone ask him a tough question? Give me a break. What will he do when it starts happening at press conferences? Storm out in anger?

Forum List

Back