I Guess The Dems Want To Ban Our Guns After All

This has almost zero point zero chance of passing and becoming law.

It is simply grandstanding to appease the stupid.

Knowing it doesn't have the votes, and introducing it anyway is simply grandstanding.

really big shoe folks, thats all it is.

Even if it had a chance of passing, enforcement is impossible. If it were to pass, it won't affect me, or millions of others who own firearms in a state which requires no registration for guns. Yeah, I, and a lot of others, will be able to sell off any excess guns and make a handsome profit.

The sad thing is even without passing and becoming law this will be seen as a challenge by the hardcore militia types, and will likely cause more violence. sad really....

who knew ole nukes was just a troll?

just one of many

Do you not have some little Black kids waiting for their breakfast?

What's obvious is you can't win an argument with your knowledge of the issues. You have to resort to race-baiting.

He throws the N word around like candy and then blames conservatives for making him do it.. He's allowed to use racial slurs because he's bi-racial..

This has almost zero point zero chance of passing and becoming law.

It is simply grandstanding to appease the stupid.

Knowing it doesn't have the votes, and introducing it anyway is simply grandstanding.

really big shoe folks, thats all it is.

Even if it had a chance of passing, enforcement is impossible. If it were to pass, it won't affect me, or millions of others who own firearms in a state which requires no registration for guns. Yeah, I, and a lot of others, will be able to sell off any excess guns and make a handsome profit.

The sad thing is even without passing and becoming law this will be seen as a challenge by the hardcore militia types, and will likely cause more violence. sad really....

They said the same thing about the Muslim Brotherhood taking control in Egypt too.

With this bunch it doesn't matter. If they can't get it one way they'll do it another way. My state has already changed it's laws on background checks months ago. Democrats in New York wanted to make 6 shooters illegal. They wanted confiscation.

Last edited:
Do you not have some little Black kids waiting for their breakfast?

What's obvious is you can't win an argument with your knowledge of the issues. You have to resort to race-baiting.

He throws the N word around like candy and then blames conservatives for making him do it.. He's allowed to use racial slurs because he's bi-racial..

You are angry because I made you look like such a fool on Sunday.

The Obama and His ilk were waiting for 2 things to push their anti-gun agenda:

1: Relection in 2012
2: A gun-related incident that spilled the blood of a bunch of school-aged kids.

Their prayers were answered in Newtown.

Last edited:
NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!

this will ban the making of new ones for sell.

that mean you get to keep ALL your guns.

want one?

go buy it now.

Give the gun lobby your top dollar to own it.

well, a nice little black market will spring up just it has for drugs, cigarettes, etc etc and turn law abiding citizens into criminals..But hey, you liberals know what's best for people
Come on Stephanie let's not go with the black market argument. Gun grabbers already know this. They understand that these firearms will no longer be regulated with back ground checks with back alleyway deals. They already know criminals would have easier access to them, with a gun ban. It's not about keeping guns out of the hands of the criminals that gun grabbers care about, it's keeping those guns out of the hands of citizens who would use them fighting against a tyrannical government.

2: A gun-related incident that spilled the blood of a bunch of school-aged kids.

Do you have proof of that? Praying for people to get killed. That sounds crazy to me.

Let's get the guns out of the hands of the loonies.

Do you have proof of that? Praying for people to get killed. That sounds crazy to me.

Dumb ass we already have laws on this what don't you shut the hell up?

How does the law, poposed here, do that?

you know obummer is sending four free F16s to the loonie in Egypt? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back