I Guess The Dems Want To Ban Our Guns After All

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
600x4174.jpg

Looks like all of the libs on this site are eating crow. Diane Feinstein introduced her gun grabbing bill yesterday.

A list of 150 guns that will be banned was released yesterday. Once it's signed into law it can be expanded to any gun currently in production in America.

Guess all of the folks that said this would never happen were wrong.

Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

List of Firearms that will be Banned by Assault Weapons Ban

Of course they do, and any of you who think not are FOOLS

Though as we have seen many would follow this government to the ends of our destruction

NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!

this will ban the making of new ones for sell.

that mean you get to keep ALL your guns.

want one?

go buy it now.

Give the gun lobby your top dollar to own it.

YOUR GUNS??????

you mean you own guns that are not even made yet?

The bill says that I have to submit for a background check for any that I have now.

Not that I'm worried about my record, but that means they can set the bar so low that they can take your guns if you don't pass a background check. Homeland security decided 3 years ago that returning combat vets are possible terrorists. They could decide this was a good reason to fail you.

Last edited:
NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!

this will ban the making of new ones for sell.

that mean you get to keep ALL your guns.

want one?

go buy it now.

Give the gun lobby your top dollar to own it.

well, a nice little black market will spring up just it has for drugs, cigarettes, etc etc and turn law abiding citizens into criminals..But hey, you liberals know what's best for people

Last edited:
Is it only to me that it seems strange how absolutely every question devolves for some people to 'libs' and whatever the opposite is?

Are there no other possibilities?

Is it only to me that it seems strange how absolutely every question devolves for some people to 'libs' and whatever the opposite is?

Are there no other possibilities?

who was it in government who produced this list of guns being banned?

We already live in what is a utopia for oil companies and 'defense' industries.

YOUR GUNS??????

you mean you own guns that are not even made yet?

The bill says that I have to submit for a background check for any that I have now.

Not that I'm worried about my record, but that means they can set the bar so low that they can take your guns if you don't pass a background check. Homeland security decided 3 years ago that returning combat vets are possible terrorists. They could decide this was a good reason to fail you.

HMMMMM looks like someone thinks he cant pass a background check.

600x4174.jpg

Looks like all of the libs on this site are eating crow. Diane Feinstein introduced her gun grabbing bill yesterday.

A list of 150 guns that will be banned was released yesterday. Once it's signed into law it can be expanded to any gun currently in production in America.

Guess all of the folks that said this would never happen were wrong.

Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

List of Firearms that will be Banned by Assault Weapons Ban

Raise your right hand if you support strict government control of guns

hitler-youth2.jpg

Forum List

Back