I guess Obama was an illegitimate president

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Hillary won the popular vote against Obama in 2008. Hillary got 17.8 million to Obama's 17.5. So where is the outrage liberals?

Hope you aren't holding your breath for any lefty to comment on your op??

If so, I fear you will be on disappointed SOB. LOL

I started a thread on this a week or two ago. Only time the left would bite is to say he won if you don't include all states :lol:

Hillary won the popular vote against Obama in 2008. Hillary got 17.8 million to Obama's 17.5. So where is the outrage liberals?
In your mind..
So the election of 2016. Is in your mind? Where was your outrage? The little black man didn't win the popular vote. But thanks for proving you are a hypocrite. You actually wasn't one of the liberals I thought that would come out and prove you are a hypocrite. Oh well.

In your mind..
So the election of 2016. Is in your mind? Where was your outrage? The little black man didn't win the popular vote. But thanks for proving you are a hypocrite. You actually wasn't one of the liberals I thought that would come out and prove you are a hypocrite. Oh well.
The outrage is in you mind because you have decided it needs the external outrage of this topic...

In your mind..
The outrage is in you mind because you have decided it needs the external outrage of this topic...
I'm not the one still crying about the election, liberals are. Obama didn't win the popular vote you don't care, why?

In your mind..
I'm not the one still crying about the election, liberals are. Obama didn't win the popular vote you don't care, why?
Just clarifying that which you questioned..

In your mind..
Oh how cute, you are still a hypocrite.

In your mind..
And you are a simpleton...next...

I know you are, but what am I?

I know you are, but what am I?
You are part Cajun...

Are we talking about the Democratic Primary in 2008? It was very close. Obama received 17,535,458 primary votes. Hillary Clinton received 17,493,836, losing by a tenth of a percent.

2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics
I was just going to draw the out a little more before posting that, but thanks anywhey...

This is what I got.
Screen-Shot-2016-11-11-at-3.56.33-PM-1.jpg

Forum List

Back