i guess it is my turn to request prayers + positive thoughts

manu1959 said:
wife just got bad news on a mamogram...............more tests tomorrow.
You got the prayers. Just a hopeful note though, found first 'lump' at 18, required surgery, but all ok. Since then, never had a 'normal' mammogram, yet all has turned out well so far. I hope same for your wife. ((((((hugs)))))

Kathianne said:
You got the prayers. Just a hopeful note though, found first 'lump' at 18, required surgery, but all ok. Since then, never had a 'normal' mammogram, yet all has turned out well so far. I hope same for your wife. ((((((hugs)))))

Kathianne that happened to my mother as well, and she has had lumps all her life that thank god turned out be benign...

Bonnie said:
Kathianne that happened to my mother as well, and she has had lumps all her life that thank god turned out be benign...
It's terrifying each time. There is no way to say, 'it's a good thing', just better than the alternative.

thank you for the prayers and good wishes turns out the radiologist smashed my wife's brest wrong and created a "shadow" so after a sleepless night and 3 hours at the hospital waiting while they smashed her breasts from every angle turns out she is fine......

wonder how this will change us?

manu1959 said:
thank you for the prayers and good wishes turns out the radiologist smashed my wife's brest wrong and created a "shadow" so after a sleepless night and 3 hours at the hospital waiting while they smashed her breasts from every angle turns out she is fine......

If I were you, I would smash her breasts more in person to make sure you don't miss anything in the future. I hear using your face and flapping your lips to make an airplane noise is particularly effective. Something about vibrations or something...

Glad she's ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
The ClayTaurus said:
If I were you, I would smash her breasts more in person to make sure you don't miss anything in the future. I hear using your face and flapping your lips to make an airplane noise is particularly effective. Something about vibrations or something...

Glad she's ok.

thank you....my wife's breast are as big as your head.....if i tried that i would knock myself out :slap:

manu1959 said:

Im so happy it was only that :)

manu1959 said:

It will make you want to smash her boobs more often for something other than sex....and give you a pretty good excuse! (Maybe she'll even let you...)

manu1959 said:
thank you....my wife's breast are as big as your head.....if i tried that i would knock myself out :slap:

Then don't make the motorboat sound! Geez! Do we have to think of everything?!

Forum List

Back