"I guess I'm not speaking in little enough words for you to understand"

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
What a jackass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gA9e_LrpUY]Speaker Howell: I guess I'm not speaking in little enough words for you to understand. - YouTube[/ame]

What the hell is going on? Are the tax exempt left wing propaganda sources Media Matters and Move-On working overtime to keep from talking about the current administration? You have a hundred scandals in the freaking federal government that nobody in the media seems to care about so they focus on the Virginia House of Delegates?

Kind of like the President being "misunderstood" because "he is a law professor, he spoke in shorthand."

Last edited:
Kinda of like the President being "misunderstood" because "he is a law professor, he spoke in shorthand."

You're so cute when you have nothing, so you try to change the subject.

You're right, I am cute.

But you are wrong, I am not trying to change the subject. I am merely pointing out that the suggestion that what Howell said is anything to be upset or outraged over is ridiculous. It is a nonstarter just as what Carney said about Obama is a nonstarter. But if you're going to express faux outrage over one guy suggesting that he is speaking over your head, you need to express the same amount of faux outrage when someone you like suggests the very same thing.

In my opinion, anyone making that type of suggestion is a douche.

Forum List

Back