I guess I am in the wrong forum

Originally posted by jimnyc
Would a crossing guard not tend to their "students"? Would a bus driver not tend to their "students"? Would a volunteer aide not tend to their "students"? Talk about lack of reasoning! But hey, at least you fall into the common denominator of nitwits north of the border!

You could have approached this forum, introduced yourself and posted with a bit of etiquette. You chose to come out with guns blaring. Unfortunately, true to canadian form, the bullets were duds.

A bus driver and/or crossing guard tends TO students, not THEIR students.

You slander and lie about the average Canadian and expect us to come onto this board and respect you? Especially after you claimed that we all deserve to die? You're a pathetic fuck nugget, no better than any terrorist sympathizer...and I'm afraid to say this, but it's a shame that you weren't in the WTC dying instead of those decent, hard working people.

Originally posted by vyxen
Yes, I'M the fanatic, but people like jim, who wishes death on innocent people, is supposed to be moderate?

I wish death on many, but they are very far from innocent!

And I am not a "moderate" you dolt!

A bus driver and/or crossing guard tends TO students, not THEIR students.

You slander and lie about the average Canadian and expect us to come onto this board and respect you? Especially after you claimed that we all deserve to die? You're a pathetic fuck nugget, no better than any terrorist sympathizer...and I'm afraid to say this, but it's a shame that you weren't in the WTC dying instead of those decent, hard working people.

While said students are in care of those professionals, YES, they are THEIR students at that point in time.

I slandered the average canadian? Please tell me about the monetary damages they have suffered as a result of my post. You do know what slander is, and you know the law, no? IDIOT!

Now, did I hear the best from you? "fuck nugget" Or can you at least make canada proud and make one truthful, intelligent post?

Alot of us got moderator titles here..We can't delete posts here...so don't worry about that..The G.M. company made this board free speech.......Odds are..you'll be givin a mod tiltle too...after 2000 posts....

This is the U.S. message board...you can yell all you want,and even threaten us..it's a free speech board..and the name is U.S...I bet we couldnt do this at the Canadian message board.......and yes,I would be for a forced change of government up there..just my opinion..take it at face value...

Originally posted by jimnyc
I wish death on many, but they are very far from innocent!

And I am not a "moderate" you dolt!

Yes I know, according to you neo-fascists, anyone who disagrees with you isn't innocent? Canadians are a diverse people, some are right-wing, some are left-wing, some are black, some are white, some are anti-war, some are pro-war. But we're all scumbags who deserve to die, right?

Oh, and just for your information, I at first supported liberating Iraq. I wanted our prime minister to have the balls and get rid of a dictator. But now listening to you Yankee fools foam at the mouth, I'm really starting to see why Americans are loathed around the world. And it's a shame, because most are decent people.

Yes I know, according to you neo-fascists, anyone who disagrees with you isn't innocent? Canadians are a diverse people, some are right-wing, some are left-wing, some are black, some are white, some are anti-war, some are pro-war. But we're all scumbags who deserve to die, right?

Oh, and just for your information, I at first supported liberating Iraq. I wanted our prime minister to have the balls and get rid of a dictator. But now listening to you Yankee fools foam at the mouth, I'm really starting to see why Americans are loathed around the world. And it's a shame, because most are decent people.

Canadians are not diverse. You are a bunch of hockey playing faggots. And yes, all the scumbags there deserve to die. Can you comprehend that statement? If you are stating I wished you would die, you are adding yourself to the list of scumbags.

Do you really think anyone in the entire world gives a rats ass if you changed your views or not?

How dare you sir insult my American Belief!
All what comes out of Canada as of late..is your pollution,and foul language.You guys are so deverse up there..that your representing 7% of the people you speak for..and shove it down our throats.....What malatia you belong too?....

How dare you insult my pride........

How many "Vyxen's" can there possibly be from Canada?

Check out what a 2 second search reveals:

Vyxen

Make sure you check out the fat slob in the lower right in the last pic. LOL

I worked with the Royal Canadian Police in the Yukon Territory..west of Gold Ridge..they knew better to speak up..cause world affairs are outa there hands........I believe most Canadians..when the split happens..will open their borders up with us..and be part of our leagal system...A new era has arrived son..You speak for no one but yourself...and I'm sure when the U.S flag rises above your poor service of "so called post offices"..you'll shut your trap....

Well vyxen, I am here to defend myself, guess i missed out on alot. First moron, yes, I drive a school bus, and YES i do tend to certain children, there are kids on there that have seizures, and yes, we are trained to handle the situation. I have also done classes on both this and CPR training in which I have a certificate in. As far as you knowing that only 1 person in NJ with SARS, How wrong you were my friend, maybe one of which you heard. I know for FACT, 3 in South Jersey ALONE!!! and YES, as a person who deals with children an alert came to drivers, and one whole school district was on alert because of 4 children which ALSO developed SARS, 1 of which went on vacation to no other than CANADA. As a matter of fact, I stated once before that one of my students who lived in CANADA went back there after being told go, but the family refused to listen, and her FATHER came BACK FROM CANADA with the virus! She was out of school being monitored....SO, you say I am a liar, I say your an asshole!!!! guess we all have our opinions.

Hey man, don't listen to these angry assistant Wal-Mart managers. They don't know anything about anywhere, & can't think for themselves. If George Bush told 'em to sodomize their dogs, they'd do it. LOL Pay no mind to these nutless wonders.

Not to mention they can't spell to save their lives.

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
Hey man, don't listen to these angry assistant Wal-Mart managers. They don't know anything about anywhere, & can't think for themselves. If George Bush told 'em to sodomize their dogs, they'd do it. LOL Pay no mind to these nutless wonders.

Not to mention they can't spell to save their lives.

You have the audacity to comment on others spelling, when your posts have the level of a 7th grade education written all over them?

Speaking of sodomizing, please enlighten the rest of the board as to where you hail from within the USA.

Well if you were perfect douchebag then you would know to to have put a , and & together like that. Furthermore, who said any of us are listening to Bush? just because we or atleast I agree with the WAR and you ass's don't, who are you to come across as you are? I could come up with a better name than that for you assface!

How dare you sir insult the board!

Your foul language is disturbing,and you've twisted the facts here..since you showed up with you pathetic lies.France is a supporter for their own agenda.A muslim run nation that's known for their prostitution,and lack of deoderant.

Next time some nation overides you country again in a weeks time..We'll let you swim accross the chanel this time in your retreat!

Hey cutting edge smurf, you obviously had to ask your mom to sign the waiver to get in here, right? C'mon man, your jokes are as old as your animation.

Well, must be from San Francisco, that's where most FAGS come from!!!!!!

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
Hey cutting edge smurf, you obviously had to ask your mom to sign the waiver to get in here, right? C'mon man, your jokes are as old as your animation.

Yes, I did. The old goat gave way and signed though. She knew she would get a hoot and hooler out of watching me toy with half wits and their uneducated moronic responses.

This all you have? You came in here obviously wanting to defend Canadians. You have performed miserably. Do you have anything else to add to make you look less foolish?

Ooh man..another California Liberal....I figured that...This guys ego is something outa the ACLU...I feel so much better that he knows what wrong with America...makes me almost feel like moving to France.....California should fall in the ocean...

Forum List

Back