I guess I am in the wrong forum

C

canadarocks

I was not sure if this was a place for americans (at home) to bash other countries that thought the war in Iraq would be bad. But I guess you have to blame someone else when things do not go your way.

Canada is not helping the situation...to many French..Not bashing,but you guys up there leave us to do the dirty work...No offence,but the U.S...is Canada's heartbeat...nothing without us..

Nice post, but I think everything is going our way, exclude the immigrants and this Country will be even better!

Dont worry I can take Canada bashing from Americans. It has been going on for a long time.
And to say we have no back bone is just ignorant of the facts. For a country that does 85% of its trade with the US to say NO we are not helping with your war in Iraq takes something.

Well if your helping us,why you bitching?..We get alot of oil from you guys too....I know that...I think you fall for the French Controled media over there...you guys have been flaming us since day one...We had a couple towers go down in New york..shitload of people died..we are not gona wait for them to come to us..........odds are,canada is a safe haven for the terrorist about to strike...blaming border patrol..won't cut it.Quit being ignorant of the facts.....

Ok creek we are on 2 different posts. I will stay away from the saudi thred for now.

Well if your helping us,why you bitching?

Not sure what that means.

Do you know much about Canada? It sounds like you do not. You have a fication with the french.

Canada has some of the few troops we have in Afghanistan because that war was legimite. Now Iraq that is a complete different argument.

Do you think Canada helped after 9/11?

Yes..I know your hearts mourned with us...Thank you...(handshake)....No..I don't know much about Canada..that I'm honest in saying.We also have your griping too..that we receive....I don't underestimate the French influence there..that I do know of...also your country could split..with a guy with big enough balls to start the ball rolling...

Do you believe at sometime in the future,Canada would support another occupation in the middle east..if the cause is just?...If yes..you'll be dam glad we have an Iraqi instalation when the show begins....Don't know if you know..but we're at war on terrorism..all Muslim countries will need to be addresses......You're either with us,or the 14% of your opinionated few in Canada.......You have to choose...no sitting on the fence......

I will give you a brief explanation of Canada. Canada has 10 provinces(states) and 3 terrortories. One province is French(Quebec 70% french) and another is half french. At the federal level quebec has about 25% of the clout. Quebec tried to separate from Canada on 2 different times. Both times they voted against it. Most places in the country you do not need to know anything about french. So if it did split it would be a small country and a big country Canada.

And no I am not with you in Iraq and neither are the other 70% of Canadians. It is not sitting on the fence...it is no. We were not with you when you supported Saddam and Bin Laden in the 80s and we are not with you now. And we are not with your friends the Saudis either.

Figures, we get our first Candian in here and it's a prick that has the intelligence level of a monkeys hairy ass.

Glad you jumped right in! Prepare for many mental beatings. Oh, nevermind, as a Canadian you have infinite experience.

:p

Well, I wasn't with the Canadians either when they sent that damn SARS here and claimed of no dangers of it there, and that travel should continue there, regardless of the outbreak of SARS there, and no one can tell me no. A student of mine brought SARS back from Canada after they were told NOT to go, but refused to listen!

Canada is a big country, about a couple of times bigger then the US. There were SARS in 2 cities and about 5 or 6 hospitals in those cities. I am not defending anything anyone in Canada said but if you went to those areas you are a moron.

And jimmy instead of calling me names tell me where I am wrong and why.

Well, I happen to think that Toronto is a very LARGE city, and a large city with SARS and the moron your saying are the morons that came right out of CANADA to here!!! I am wondering too, should the terrorist have committed a 9/11 there in Canada, would it have been ok for us to have done NOTHING to help you. Let's face it, you need the US.

Couple times bigger..and the population of Iowa..whatever..

Their medical,and emergency services are in shamble..and look at the ratings of postal services as far as lost mail...France & Canada has alot to be desired...shaking my head..some good,but they gota have one good thing..they wouldnt be a country....Alot of good people ther..just their system is off,and a media influenced by people who just started using ass wipe 50 years ago..(serious)...

Originally posted by canadianrocks
And jimmy instead of calling me names tell me where I am wrong and why.

I didn't like Canada before 9/11, so the result wasn't from where you are thinking.

What didn't go our way? 9/11 didn't go our way, but we really weren't part of that master plan. Everything else is surely going as planned! Terrorists are being brought in daily. Iraq has already changed, and how long have we been there? Saddam is out of power and his retarded sons are dead.

In case you didn't notice, this is called the UNITED STATES message board. Of course we come here to make fun of Canada and France! It's almost too easy though, I feel a bit guilty. :p

Canada couldnt handle an attack of our nature...They'd turn to us to save them..and in the mean time come here and spread facts,that just don't cut it......

No one caught on or did not want to say anything about the slight dig I gave at the start of this post.

Well I am sorry to say that the war on terrorism will not succeed. You do not understand the mindset of these people. Iraq has been bombed in the last 5 decades by the west. The west boycotted the olympics in Moscow in 1980 because the USSR was fighting a war in Afghanistan against bin laden and his friend the US. Military interference in the ME by the west has not worked in the last 50 years. Maybe it might this time but I doubt it.

And we did alot after 9/11 to help the US. We lost alot of people on 9/11 in NY.

Maybe one day the US will ask why these people hate the US.

That day is no longer here..the questioned will be in the minds of the middle east..Why do we hate them so bad.......As long as world affairs makes a meddle of all this..the more terrorists attacks will come to be....

Ok..I'm calling it a night...sleep good all,and welcome to the board..:)..No we disagree on everything..but that's ok..:)

Sleep good everybody...I really mean that....

Your friend,Creek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! damn, I was falling asleep, but can't help this one, that was too funny!!!!! :) true!!!

Forum List

Back