I guess Donald had nothing to do this morning either

The president always has something to do. It's hilarious that in doing so he outrages you cry babies moment by moment.

Or he could just act like a president of a major nation instead of a 15 year old drama queen princess.
Sure he could. But many presidents past have always faked the way they really feel about things. I find it refreshing that Trump tells it like he sees it and doesn't sugar coat it.

You and the rest of the Un-American waste are outraged by everything Trump does. All you can do is make up crap about chins and keyboards to satisfy your derangement like that somehow shows you as normal when you are anything but. If you fools had any sense you would know that most of his twitter use comes about because of the never ending colluding media that cannot report news, just as you cannot. You have to make up idiotic op's like this one.
Yes, it is idiotic--it is a verbatim list of Trump's tweets for the day.
Idiotic, straight from his mouth.

He ought to be damned careful raising the spectre of McCarthy, too. Who is the one with the blacklist? Who just revoked a man's security clearance for no valid reason?
Who is doing the black balling here?
He ought to let that sleeping dog lie.
No valid reason. Like the likes of you have ANY idea what goes on up there. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
I know why Trump SAID he did it. What do you know that I don't?

You and the rest of the Un-American waste are outraged by everything Trump does. All you can do is make up crap about chins and keyboards to satisfy your derangement like that somehow shows you as normal when you are anything but. If you fools had any sense you would know that most of his twitter use comes about because of the never ending colluding media that cannot report news, just as you cannot. You have to make up idiotic op's like this one.

He ought to be damned careful raising the spectre of McCarthy, too. Who is the one with the blacklist? Who just revoked a man's security clearance for no valid reason?
No valid reason. Like the likes of you have ANY idea what goes on up there. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
I know that you know nothing of behind the scenes things. You only know what the media tells you, and that is a problem.

I guess Donald had nothing to do this morning either

Apparently neither did you. At least Donald is up 20 hours a day fighting for America. He should have a little time to post as many tweets as he likes, especially if it drives you assholes crazy.

He spends 20 hours a day fighting America not fighting for America.

I though GWB was an underachiever in the Oval Office with his afternoon naps and such.
Dotardo gives new meaning to lack of a work ethic.

Up at 5:30 - HOURS of rage tweeting/ Fox-n-Friends
11:00 first meeting of day followed by a 1 hour lunch and "executive time"
1 PM - Another couple hours of "work"
6:30 PM - In bed with a cheeseburger for Tucker Carlson, Hannity and Laura Ingraham and his nightly phone call with Hannity

Lather/Rinse/Repeat

So, he’s not allowed 10 minutes of 2 hours for himself on a Sunday??
Aside of course from his usual cornered rat routine. :)

1. Verified account 4 hours ago
    Study the late Joseph McCarthy, because we are now in period with Mueller and his gang that make Joseph McCarthy look like a baby! Rigged Witch Hunt!

20,640 replies11,606 retweets 42,502 likes

2. Verified account 4 hours ago
    Some members of the media are very Angry at the Fake Story in the New York Times. They actually called to complain and apologize - a big step forward. From the day I announced, the Times has been Fake News, and with their disgusting new Board Member, it will only get worse!

10,730 replies11,300 retweets 42,433 likes

3. Verified account 4 hours ago
    The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!

10,871 replies12,575 retweets 45,710 likes

4. Verified account 5 hours ago
    No Collusion and No Obstruction, except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats. All of the resignations and corruption, yet heavily conflicted Bob Mueller refuses to even look in that direction. What about the Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok lies to Congress, or Crooked’s Emails!

15,707 replies15,067 retweet 55,865 likes

5. Verified account 5 hours ago
    ....and have demanded transparency so that this Rigged and Disgusting Witch Hunt can come to a close. So many lives have been ruined over nothing - McCarthyism at its WORST! Yet Mueller & his gang of Dems refuse to look at the real crimes on the other side - Media is even worse!

9,840 replies11,209 retweets 43,298 likes

6. Verified account 5 hours ago
    The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

13,718 replies11,035 retweets42,543 likes
DjKkmdLVAAAWARj.jpg

Trump keeps making up "no collusion", "no obstruction" fake news. Those two things have been proven on multiple fronts.

Trump keeps making up "no collusion", "no obstruction" fake news. Those two things have been proven on multiple fronts.
No they have not. Lying media scum and dishonored gov employees are not credible to normal people.

I know that you know nothing of behind the scenes things. You only know what the media tells you, and that is a problem.
And YOU know. LOL

No they have not. Lying media scum and dishonored gov employees are not credible to normal people.
Oh yes it has. The Trump Tower meeting has been proven to be a conspiracy to defraud the U.S. by using foreign nationals for whom we have sanctions with.

And the Trump Tower meeting was used to obstruct justice by formulating a fake story about adoptions, that ended up being a lie, until they got caught. Then, they changed the story to getting dirt on Clinton, which in and of it self constitutes a conspiracy to defraud the U.S. The statutes for these crimes are crystal clear.

The media has not lied about these stories, because no lies have been proven.

You are the liar in this equation. Prove these stories by the media are lies? You can't. That is why you are a big fat liar.

Prove the media is lying, liar.

So, he’s not allowed 10 minutes of 2 hours for himself on a Sunday??
Aside of course from his usual cornered rat routine. :)

1. Verified account 4 hours ago
    Study the late Joseph McCarthy, because we are now in period with Mueller and his gang that make Joseph McCarthy look like a baby! Rigged Witch Hunt!

20,640 replies11,606 retweets 42,502 likes

2. Verified account 4 hours ago
    Some members of the media are very Angry at the Fake Story in the New York Times. They actually called to complain and apologize - a big step forward. From the day I announced, the Times has been Fake News, and with their disgusting new Board Member, it will only get worse!

10,730 replies11,300 retweets 42,433 likes

3. Verified account 4 hours ago
    The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!

10,871 replies12,575 retweets 45,710 likes

4. Verified account 5 hours ago
    No Collusion and No Obstruction, except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats. All of the resignations and corruption, yet heavily conflicted Bob Mueller refuses to even look in that direction. What about the Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok lies to Congress, or Crooked’s Emails!

15,707 replies15,067 retweet 55,865 likes

5. Verified account 5 hours ago
    ....and have demanded transparency so that this Rigged and Disgusting Witch Hunt can come to a close. So many lives have been ruined over nothing - McCarthyism at its WORST! Yet Mueller & his gang of Dems refuse to look at the real crimes on the other side - Media is even worse!

9,840 replies11,209 retweets 43,298 likes

6. Verified account 5 hours ago
    The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

13,718 replies11,035 retweets42,543 likes
DjKkmdLVAAAWARj.jpg
I wouldn't give this scum ten minutes in prison.

I wouldn't give this scum ten minutes in prison.

Donald's List of Jailhouse Demands

1. Solid Gold Toilet
2. Fox News 24/7
3. McDonald's and Diet Cokes on Demand
4. Immediate upgrade to 15,000 square foot cell
5. 18 holes and a clubhouse
6. Daily conjugal visits from Miss Teen USA Contestants
7. 12 cases hair spray
8. Pardon from Pence
9. Full Twitter Access
10. Fidget Spinner

trump.png

Last edited:
President Trump has been proven correct in all past statements to date (other than a few hard to prove one way or other exaggerations to tweak liberals).

Forum List

Back