I Guess Conservatives Will Have to Yell Even Louder: Obama's Approval Rating UP!

I don't give a fuck what his "approval" rating is, he won't be reelected.

A mildly retard "Chimp" could perform more effectively than he has.

He's a complete fuck up.

Glad you approve.

Want to bet? You can have anyone but Obama. I'll take Obama. If Obama wins you never come back to this site. I do the same if anyone but Obama wins.

There is a political futures market on the internet. Obama's trading at about 1:1. I'd take pretty much all the action I can afford at that price. I'd encourage Republicans to go take the other side, if they genuinely feel like he's going to lose.

I can hear it now...

You think I am doing a shit ass job as President? Vote for my opponent and you will see even a worse job done.

I don't know of anyone that could be a worse president than obama. I think Jimmy Carter could beat him.

You would be 1000 times worse than Obama.

And here we have the dip shit BIG GUBERMENT want to be conservative. You are far worse than any slug on earth. You are a waste of oxygen. You are a poor excuse of a human. I am a hell of a lot better than you could ever dream to be. Hell Jake Starkey is a better human being than you.

Last edited:
I don't know of anyone that could be a worse president than obama. I think Jimmy Carter could beat him.

And here we have the dip shit BIG GUBERMENT want to be conservative. You are far worse than any slug on earth. You are a waste of oxygen. You are a poor excuse of a human. I am a hell of a lot better than you could ever dream to be. Hell Jake Starkey is a better human being than you.

Are you really 50 years old?

obama is 1000 time worse president than George Bush. Because of one fact obama is doing the same thing Bush did but is 1000 time worse at it.

And about Katrina the Federal government followed the pre-approved plan. The city of New Orleans did not hold up to what they were supposed to do. Isn't New Orleans run by democrats? But that still doesn't change the fact Jimmy Carter could run and beat obama.

Talking points don't hold water with me. The fact that our Fed Gov't could (or just plain didn't) get aid to NO for four days in absolutely inexcusable, especially since we saw the disaster coming on TV.

Too define what I said as talking points is a deflection, and that shit don't float. They had a plan New Orleans did not follow the plan. They have pre-approved procedures the government must follow. So don't sling that lying shit at me.

The Fed government's preapproved procedure wouldn't permit getting emergency aid to an American city for four days? I think yer daft! We can get emergency aid to foreign countries in less time than that. Is it the Federal government's plan to make hungry, suffering Americans wait longer for aid than foreigners have to wait?

A... please show me a single post where I advocated 'big government'. I dare you, you narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

B... further proof of your narcissistic personality disorder (do I need to link to your preferred source of medical expertise, the Mayo Clinic, again?)

LOL The poor sap had to use the fluff polls.

How many poll smokers are on the left?

This is between me and MY bitch butt the fuck out.

On second thought why don't you ask conservative that? Look who started it. I hardly ever post directly to him but he always will post to me. So why don't you ask him why he's a compulsive liar with and obsession disorder.

Last edited:
you would be 1000 times worse than obama.

and here we have the dip shit big guberment want to be conservative. You are far worse than any slug on earth. You are a waste of oxygen. You are a poor excuse of a human. i am a hell of a lot better than you could ever dream to be. Hell jake starkey is a better human being than you.

a... Please show me a single post where i advocated 'big government'. I dare you, you narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

B... Further proof of your narcissistic personality disorder (do i need to link to your preferred source of medical expertise, the mayo clinic, again?)

why don't you do humanity a favor and die?
We have enough compulsive liars with congress, you are just adding to it.

Last edited:

chronologically.

What is your fucking problem? Can't stand the fact that I am truthful and you aren't?

Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Slow down there. For some strange reason they changed the Sampling of this Poll from the last time. It Favors Independents at 37% of the Sample Taken, and Favored Democrats 32 to 25 over Republicans.

Pretty Much Explains most of the Bump.

This is between me and MY bitch butt the fuck out.

No.

On second thought why don't you ask conservative that? Look who starts it. I hardly ever post directly to him but he always will post to me. So why don't you ask him why he's a compulsive liar with and obsession disorder.

whiner8.jpg

Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Slow down there. For some strange reason they changed the Sampling of this Poll from the last time. It Favors Independents at 37% of the Sample Taken, and Favored Democrats 32 to 25 over Republicans.

Pretty Much Explains most of the Bump.

There are more registered Democrats than registered Republicans, and registered Independents as a group have been growing for years as people have become increasingly disenchanted with partisanship.

You do understand how random sampling works, don't you?

Forum List

Back