I Got This New Job.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I'm a night security guard.

I work 12 a.m. to six a.m. every night.

Well, every night in that, they are trying me out for only five nights seeing how I work out.

I'm expecting a phone call from the former security guard letting me know what I have to do the first night.

Fill you in more later.

I thought maybe the bosses *stage* a security *event* lolol...

Well, they definitely stage another want ad if you don't make it past the first five nights. :D

(seriously though, I can't believe my girls got me into this damn game. It scares you to death!)

4166b9d542dc9c8b8b678f05c781a283.png

Well, every night in that, they are trying me out for only five nights seeing how I work out.

I'm expecting a phone call from the former security guard letting me know what I have to do the first night.

Fill you in more later.

What do you guard?

Something Strange Is Afoot.

Fill you in more later.

What do you guard?

My life!!!! :ack-1:

Most do not get paid to guard their own lives: Typically, keeping oneself alive is part of any employment agreement.

Of course, being a voter in Chicago is the obvious exception to post-living employment.

About 1.8 million dead people listed as active voters.

Good luck with your new job. I have worked night shifts years ago. I kind of liked it. It was cool driving home to go to bed when everyone was up and doing the morning rush thing.

Forum List

Back