I got the Swine Flu!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I have been feeling like crap all morning, I got a rumble in my belly.
I think it is pay back because I was talking crap about the media coverage of the swine flu last night.
Or it could be the fact I got a bad case of the munchies last night.:lol:

I think it is pay back because I was talking crap about the media coverage of the swine flu last night.

I'm a doctor and I know a lot about the swine flu.

You cannot get the swine flu from talking crap about the media coverage of the swine flu.

It has been proven...

The only exception is if you are talking crap about the media coverage of the swine flu with someone who has the swine flu.

thanks!
I think my kidneys hurt and it hurts down into my legs.
I still think it is payback. lol

Or maybe you just drank some of the lactose intolerant milk :lol:

I did have one of those tollhouse cookie ice cream bars last night. lol
and a bunch of triskets.

I know what it is.

---> . <---

I know what it is.

---> . <---
nope not that time of the month!

If you've got swine flu you are going to be one very sick puppy in about 24 hours. I was literally in bed on my back for 3 days, sore throat for 2 weeks. You might want to get to a clinic and get one of those anti-viral drugs...tamiflu? Is that what it's called?

If you've got swine flu you are going to be one very sick puppy in about 24 hours. I was literally in bed on my back for 3 days, sore throat for 2 weeks. You might want to get to a clinic and get one of those anti-viral drugs...tamiflu? Is that what it's called?

Did your kidney's hurt?

Yes they did. Though I don't know if it was kidneys, liver, or spleen.

Probably, being a flu, it's your liver.

I haven't thrown up or anything, I just feel like crap and my body aches. The pain in my lower back even hurts down into my legs.
If I don't feel better tomorrow I am going to make a doctor's appointment.

I had a headache one day, sore throat and nausea the next, and by the third I had a raging sore throat and felt like I'd been beaten with a rubber hose.

It could also be a hangover!

My farmer friend just up the road has troubles with his pigs. They are all coughing, sneezing, complaining of belly aches, and have the trots. We think they have the swine flu!:lol:

Forum List

Back