I got the best Christmas gift ever!

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
Some of you saw my pile of pugs photo in the dog thread. Here it is again.

chairtoosmall-jpg.57904

And here's this exact photo painted by my mother, which she gave me today for Christmas! I think she did an excellent job, especially since she's never had classes of any sort, and she did not start painting until she retired.

I've got it hanging in my office! :)

pugpic-037-jpg.57905

chairtoosmall-jpg.57904

And here's this exact photo painted by my mother, which she gave me today for Christmas! I think she did an excellent job, especially since she's never had classes of any sort, and she did not start painting until she retired.

pugpic-037-jpg.57905

Sorry. I am a Labrador & Beagle fan.

Collies are a very close second.

Shadow 355

chairtoosmall-jpg.57904

pugpic-037-jpg.57905

Sorry. I am a Labrador & Beagle fan.

Collies are a very close second.

Shadow 355

All good dogs, but I'd rather feed 4 pugs vs 4 labs, and they're easier to keep indoors. :D

Gifts that are created by the giver have a special meaning because of the time and effort that is put into them. They make wonderful gifts.

are pugs like potato chips? can you only have one or do they just come in packs......i always refer to them as 'packs of pugs' i do not know anyone who just owns one?

Forum List

Back