I got socked!

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Took my girlfriend out for a drink last night. Was a bit naughty and got awfully drunk.

When I got up this morning she was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. But, when I looked closer, it wasn't eggs in the pan. It was one of my socks!

I asked her why she was cooking a sock.

She said, "I'm doing exactly what you asked me to do last night, when you came to bed."

That's funny, I thought. I don't remember asking her to cook my sock. :eusa_whistle:

Took my girlfriend out for a drink last night. Was a bit naughty and got awfully drunk.

When I got up this morning she was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. But, when I looked closer, it wasn't eggs in the pan. It was one of my socks!

She said, "I'm doing exactly what you asked me to do last night, when you came to bed."

That's funny, I thought. I don't remember asking her to cook my sock. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/Sound Effect - Rimshot.wav

:lol:

Forum List

Back